So where is everyone today!???

We're in Disney World! Right now, I'm watching Gene cook breakfast. :teeth:

Originally posted by ***********
We're in Disney World! Right now, I'm watching Gene cook breakfast. :teeth:
I'm hungry. What's Gene cooking, Sis?:)

I'm here Diane.:wave: I think.:confused:

:( Verandah Man is busy doing the laundry and cleaning around the house before DW comes home from the hospital either on Tu or W. Yikes, I gotta lot of work to do!!! :eek: :eek: :eek:

I'm here, Diane!! But I'm also visiting several Vegas sites as I get ready to book that trip!!:smooth:

WDW!!!!!:eek: :eek: :eek: I'm in lovely Hacjensack at work!!:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

I'm DISing while having a cup of Mickey coffee!:D

I'll be along shortly - I'll say Hi when I get here! ;)

I'm in my computer room/den. I overslepted a tad this morning so here I am, better later then never :D

I am here a few more minutes. Will see you all later this afternoon :)

LOL! I posted this thread and then took off!! Sure wish I was in WDW watching someone cook breakfast! We haven't even made our DVC ressies for what was to be next January's trip yet. We can't decide on when to go, so I think we will wait until the end of February and combine it with a trip to Fort Myers for Twin's spring training!

I'm here watching the snow outside the window!

herc.

There are rumors that I'm here, but at this point in time sources cannot confirm or deny the information. . . but officials reccomend stockpiling plastic and duct tape just in case. . .

;)

:teeth:

Hi Laura!! :wave: Hope your trip is going well!! :) :) :)

There are rumors that I'm here, but at this point in time sources cannot confirm or deny the information. . . but officials reccomend stockpiling plastic and duct tape just in case. . .
We must be here, because we aren't all there!!!:p

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter