So, what should I wear?

Danvers

<font color=red>These words are my own.<br><font c
Going Nov. 20th thru the 23rd....will it be chilly? Should we go with jeans and long sleeved tees, shorts and long sleeved tees, shorts and short sleeved tees or jeans and short sleeved tees?

Did ya get all of that? :)

Basically... YES :goodvibes The weather can be very unpredictable that time of year (yet it is always when we go). I would say shorts and short sleeves with a long sleeve layer. It will be warm enough for short sleeves during the day, but chilly in the AM and possible cold/breezy at night. We usually watch the weather closely before we go to see if there are any storm fronts headed in. :rolleyes: If it gets too cold, we have bought the kids fleece hats or head bands (about $12 each), and mittens (about $4 pair). We take sweatshirts for evenings/nights and leave them in the lockers during the day.

Of course... last year, it got COLD (we're talking January cold here) in mid November-that was atypical. Basically, it is a very pleasant time to visit DL! :cheer2:

Layers!

The first day we were there in early December it was quite warm in the day - just a long sleeve shirt and light sweater were fine (and some days plenty of people were just in tee-shirts).

BUT! After dark it gets very cold very fast. As soon as that sun drops out of sight around 4:30 it gets very cold and I had to race back to the hotel for jackets. After that, we brought jackets with us in the morning, and just put them in a locker until sun down. The lockers cost $5 and are located on Main Street, about half way down on the right (as you walk towards the castle).

I have to agree with the layering option. We generally go for my DD's birthday (Nov 17) and almost always have great weather. Definitely jacket at night. I almost always wear jeans at night, but I tend to be cold. My DH can often do shorts and a t-shirt. It is hard to predict. I'd pack a smattering of everything!

Latest posts

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter