So what do YOU look like?

I'll just say this:

My baby picture suggests the same thing...
babyme-1-2.jpg

Here I am with my new buddies. I have had them for a week now... or should I say they have had me? :rolleyes1

IMG_7634.jpg

IMG_7637.jpg

They came with the names America and Freedom. I was going to change them but have already gotten used to them so they will stay the same. :)

Here's two more pics of me & my new hubby:

DSC00930.jpg

Great pictures & congratulations, swtnikki!

:scratchin

Seems like you only come over to the GLBT boards when you have new pictures to post. Feel free to jump in and join the converations, too! We're a friendly group and we don't bite. (Well, except for Rosie, and she's had all of her shots, so it's okay . . . ) Let us get to know you better!

Oh, and please post more pictures of your hot brothers, too! ::yes::

Great pictures & congratulations, swtnikki!

:scratchin

Seems like you only come over to the GLBT boards when you have new pictures to post. Feel free to jump in and join the converations, too! We're a friendly group and we don't bite. (Well, except for Rosie, and she's had all of her shots, so it's okay . . . ) Let us get to know you better!

Oh, and please post more pictures of your hot brothers, too! ::yes::

I jump into the threads once in a while, when the DIS boards are not slow. I know you don't bite...hard. :laughing:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter