So very undecided :(

helloirishkitty

DIS Veteran
I had originally made reservations for my BF and I at the Beach Club in September. After reading so many reviews, I'm feeling a little eh about my decision and I'm wondering if I should switch. :confused3 Cost is no object, as this trip is a present from him to me, so I was thinking either Poly or GF just so I can splurge on myself a little. Also, the only thing available at GF is the "outer lodge- club level". Is this worth it???

thanks in advance!! :upsidedow

Well, we prefer the GF to the Poly, but that's just us, a lot of people LOVE the Poly. That level at GF is concierge, don't know if it's full or light though.

I think Beach Club is an awesome resort. It has a great pool and is close to 2 parks, I also love the theming.

Although, Poly and GF are also great resorts, if your first decision was to stay at Beach Club, i would go with that and keep your reservation. You will always read good and bad reviews, you should try it and decide for yourself. I honestly don' think you can go wrong with any of these choices.

You can't beat Beach Club for it's location...you'll be able to walk into EPCOT and walk to MGM. More importantly, at the end of the night, when everyone else is hustling to buses and monorails, you are casually strolling out of the parks to your resort. ;) The Beach Club is flanked by the Yacht Club and Boardwalk Inn with the Swan/Dolphin across the lake. It's a beautiful area...pretty romantic at night...adult activities close by (Jellyrolls, ESPN Club, World Showcase). I'm not sure what reviews you've read about the Beach Club, but as with all places, it is what you make it. I suspect if you love who you're with, you'll love where you are together. :love:

I have never stayed at the Beach Club but I have stayed across at the Boardwalk and I would not change due to the location. You are a hop away from Epcot and a walk away from MGM. What more can you ask for?

Epcot is my favorite park, the Polynesian is my favorite resort, I usually stay at the Pop. It depends on your wallet, what theme you want, and park. All of the resorts you mentioned are lovely.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter