So.... That Latest Dining Video...

FYI Reddit /Cringe is basically an alt-right/red-pill page, most of its content is pictures of women they find unattractive, transgender people, or social activists

Can i just say I am so over the "plant based" craze? I detest the term. Eating a "plant" sounds so unappetizing...like who wants to eat a fern? And like somehow being "plant based" makes it better? Cocaine is plant based too, you know.

But I'm getting to be a grumpy old fart, so there's that.

I’d be okay with it if wasn’t just a dish containing some sort of overly processed fake meat product that fools some people into thinking they’re making a healthy choice.

I’d be okay with it if wasn’t just a dish containing some sort of overly processed fake meat product that fools some people into thinking they’re making a healthy choice.
As opposed to overly processed meat. Many people do it for religious or ethical reasons and having more options is good

it’a a choice. People want processed food let them pick. FWIW I don’t know any vegetarians who can stand impossible meat it makes them ill

Seems like Disney can't win. People complain about it being "all burgers and nuggets." They come out with vegetarian options and it's "over processed."

Good grief.

Seems like Disney can't win. People complain about it being "all burgers and nuggets." They come out with vegetarian options and it's "over processed."

Good grief.

Nobody ever wins. You literally cannot make everyone happy.

FWIW, I never complained about burgers and nuggets. I rather enjoy the food at Disney.

Nobody ever wins. You literally cannot make everyone happy.

FWIW, I never complained about burgers and nuggets. I rather enjoy the food at Disney.

true!

I mean with the vast amount of dining reviews now I honestly only look at what the product look likes, and the prices ...I don’t care if Disney Vlogger Joe likes/doesn’t like the new food at such and such.

As opposed to overly processed meat. Many people do it for religious or ethical reasons and having more options is good

it’a a choice. People want processed food let them pick. FWIW I don’t know any vegetarians who can stand impossible meat it makes them ill
That is because fake meat isn't a healthy product. The real stuff is actually healthier for you. I don't have a problem with vegetarian and vegan options being available. It is just that plant based meats are fad pushed by big money backers that don't offer any of the health benefits someone could possibly get from going vegetarian or vegan. People are being conned out of their money because they falsely believe they are making a healthier choice.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!