So sorry but...What is Magical Gatherings

js

Been around since before the disboards 90s crash
Forgive me please :wave:
I have been away for about a year but started planning our November 27 trip for the end of the year (my mom -karensi, is taking us :):earsgirl: :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc
Anyway, can someone PLEASE tell me or link me to what the heck is "Magical Gatherings".
Thank you so so much!

Frequently Asked Questions

What is Magical Gatherings?

Magical Gatherings taps a growing trend toward "togathering," - where spending time with the ones you love most is important now more than ever before. Throughout 2004, the WALT DISNEY WORLD Resort is celebrating the joy of family and friends coming together and the power of their shared experience. At Walt Disney World Resort vacationing with family and friends is quite simply magic multiplied.

What are Grand Gatherings?

Grand Gatherings are parties of 8 or more guests staying at one of our Walt Disney World owned and operated Resorts. Our Grand Gathering Guests will have the opportunity to take advantage of special products and services like itinerary planning, special reservation assistance, and unique experiences designed for larger parties.

What are the Grand Gathering Experiences?

Grand Gathering experiences are functions designed especially for parties of eight or more staying at a Walt Disney World owned and operated Resort. Four special experiences will be available for purchase including, the International Dinner and IllumiNations Dessert Party at Epcot, the Safari Celebration Celebration Dinner at Disney's Animal Kingdom, the Good Morning Gathering at the Magic Kingdom Park, and the Magical Fireworks Voyage on the Seven Seas Lagoon.

What other benefits are available to Grand Gatherings?

In addition to the exclusive booking privilege of the Grand Gathering experiences, Grand Gathering Guests will receive special reservation services, personalized itinerary planning assistance, dining assistance, and the opportunity to pre-order special Grand Gathering options, including merchandise and two-way communication devises. The itinerary planners will also be able to assist with booking other services, such as floral and gift baskets, photography services, spa reservations, and golf tee times.

If my family and friends are all staying at a Walt Disney World Resort, can I participate in the Grand Gatherings Experiences?
To take advantage of the special Grand Gathering Experiences, at least 80% of the party must be staying at a Walt Disney World owned and operated Resort (e.g., if the party size attending the function is ten guests, eight of those ten must be Walt Disney World Resort Guests).

That should help answer a few questions.

:earsboy:

Oh my goodness! Thank you! It answered all my questions :)
I knew I could count on my dis friends! :wave:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter