SO really how bad is Hollywood and Vine?

We've gone every year. We like all meals there. We are going twice, once for breakfast and doing the Minnie's dinner this month. It's not the best food on property, but not the worst. akershus and Biergarten get my vote for worst- and those are some peoples favorites, so you can't really go by others opinions. Just go and make up your own mind. You will get plenty of people say yes and no to every place at Disney.

You're right, it's completely subjective beause we ate at both Biergarten and Akershus and loved them.

A lot of people seem to hate the place but I ate there this September and honestly liked it. The characters were great at lunch. The food didn't blow me away but it was all pretty good. Way better then local buffets in my area.

I'm planning on returning during my next.

I can't speak for the lunch, but I had breakfast there twice in the last two years and my family had no complaints about the food or service.

Its possible that I thought the food was better because I went in prepared that it might be terrible but I enjoyed everything I ate. There's a nice variety of things too. My DD3 LOVED this meal, though getting her to eat was a challenge. She was up dancing with the characters almost the entire time. We had a great time watching her interact with them and that definitely made it worth the cost for us.

We were there last year for breakfast and got an 8:00 am ADR, so we were one of the first in and the first to go up to the buffet on our side. The food was untouched and everything was hot and we thought it was really good food. Nothing stood out as exceptional, but Disney Buffets are not known for that. We have reservations again for next week for the Minnie Party so we'll see how that goes when we get there.

I have and ADR now for lunch, pretty much just so we can meet Sophia and Doc. I know that this place has the reputation of having awful food, we did go but it was 5 years ago and I don't remember much. Whats it like these days?
Was there about 1 week ago for a 2:45 reason and didn't get taken in until just about 3:30. Much of the food was either empty or had small amount left. Had to beg for salad dressing. They were prepping for dinner so weren't replenishing food. Felt rushed through meal. Never again at that time frame. Had dinner there last year and was good. Think they were behind due to character interaction but at least give us some fresh food.

We have a lunch ADR for our upcoming trip. Not expecting anything great in terms of food but I thought there was a create your own pasta station for lunch and dinner. Can anyone confirm if that is true?

It's like a cleaner version of a Golden Corral. I've eaten breakfast and lunch there. I don't like it, but I don't like Golden Corral, either. I still found food to eat, and my kids were tiny and crazy for the characters there. My kids are not shy so they loved the dancing that they do. Almost no other kids would join in, though.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter