So Much To Celebrate - LIFE and Sophie Kate!

Oct2012Pt1462.jpg

Hey, you! Get a napkin. There's a little frosting on your chin. :goodvibes

I am drooling over that Strawberry shortcake!

I'm back and all caught up! Love the pictures of the girls on the bed just loving on each other!! :love: Miren was reading over my shoulder and said "well that looks familiar!" And, she's right! I have almost the exact same pics from this weekend, but with a darker-haired trio. ;) I'd post them but still haven't put the time into remembering how to post pics :rolleyes1 ...you know what, I'll text them to you tomorrow. :thumbsup2

Riding Small World with the arms in the air is just too much!! I'll bet they had a blast being with friends! :goodvibes We were with cousins and friends this weekend, too, and the kids just had the BEST time!

Woo-hoooooooo for 2 weeks!!! :woohoo::woohoo:

I hope you get the building you want at Pop. They have never not honored our request, so I'm sure you'll be okay if you ask nicely. :flower3: Funny you mentioned the walkman building...that's where we were. :upsidedow Our favorite, though, is the Mickey phone building - I believe it's building 6 in the 70's section. I usually ask for it, but went back and forth about leaving it to chance this time and checking out somewhere new and, in the end, I didn't make any requests...next time, I will. ::yes::

We never made requests other than to have connecting rooms, but there was a stretch where they tried to put us on the other side of the computer pool about three times in a row. One of those times, we were right by the pool steps, so I sure couldn't complain, but when they tried to give us a parking lot room that smelled like smoke, I did call down and ask if they could move us. We ended up in the Tramp building, then, and we like that side of the resort better. I am pretty much happy with anything in the 50's, 60's, or 70's.

Bella is doing so well with characters now, so cute!

My name will never show up in a Disney shop or any shop for that matter.

mmm, I could go for a slice of pecan pie right now.

less than 2 weeks now!!:cool1:

You will always have to have name things custom-made. ::yes::

Two weeks from right now, I will be waking up at Beach Club. :cool1:

I am drooling over that Strawberry shortcake!

I think that is probably Jill's favorite dessert there.

After snacks, we soared.

Oct2012Pt1463.jpg

Oct2012Pt1464.jpg

Cranberry bog.

Oct2012Pt1465.jpg

What I want in my backyard.

Oct2012Pt1466.jpg

Oct2012Pt1467.jpg

Strolling.

Oct2012Pt1468.jpg

Oct2012Pt1469.jpg

Oct2012Pt1470.jpg

Oct2012Pt1471.jpg

Oct2012Pt1473.jpg

Oct2012Pt1474.jpg

Hollywood Brooklynn gets ready to meet Aurora.

Oct2012Pt1475.jpg

Friend family goes first.

Oct2012Pt1476.jpg

Oct2012Pt1477.jpg

Oct2012Pt1478.jpg

Oct2012Pt1479.jpg

Aladdin and Jasmine.

Oct2012Pt1480.jpg

Oct2012Pt1481.jpg

Oct2012Pt1482.jpg

If you have never had the Belgian waffle, you should give it a try. It is delicious!

Oct2012Pt1484.jpg

Next, we saw Belle.

Oct2012Pt1483.jpg

Oct2012Pt1485.jpg

Oct2012Pt1486.jpg

And a short time later, Miss Poppins.

Oct2012Pt1487.jpg

Oct2012Pt1488.jpg

Oct2012Pt1489.jpg

Oct2012Pt1490.jpg

Last one for this meeting and greeting session - Alice.

Oct2012Pt1491.jpg

Oct2012Pt1492.jpg

Oct2012Pt1493.jpg

Back toward the front of the park.

Oct2012Pt1494.jpg

Cranberry ad.

Oct2012Pt1495.jpg

At this point, the others went back to Pop for rest, and I was going to stay to wander and take pictures.

Oct2012Pt1496.jpg

That's it for this morning. Just a warning: the next million pictures might be of merchandise.

I loved all of the fun food and wine extras that were around Epcot! (Actually, I JUST had my Epcot free bag of Craisins with my oatmeal for breakfast this morning!! :thumbsup2)

YES wasn't the Belgian waffle awesome? One of my favorites!

Oh yes, that Belgian waffle was fabulous!! Lots of good character shots! I love when the characters get down to talk to the kids and hold their hands. SO CUTE!!

I wish I were Soarin' right now! Maybe I'll go turn on some music (yes, of course I have Soarin' music on my ipod!)

Oh looking at those Disney treats has my mouth watering! I'm thinking I'll have Jill's strawberry shortcake!
That's always been my favorite at Sunshine Seasons too. When we pass by France, Baylor likes the crepes, we've never tried the Belgian waffles.

This weekend trying on clothes and packing is a must! We need to watch the weather because we will have a 3.5 hour drive to the airport. I read that there could be some snow/rain in the forecast for our departure day, so we may need to drive to Kansas City on Friday night instead of just heading up the morning of the flight. Oh well, it's all getting real and very close!

The character pictures are all so cute! (I missed your last update somehow, so I got a double dose of characters! :thumbsup2)

Bring on the merchandise!

I loved all of the fun food and wine extras that were around Epcot! (Actually, I JUST had my Epcot free bag of Craisins with my oatmeal for breakfast this morning!! :thumbsup2)

YES wasn't the Belgian waffle awesome? One of my favorites!

I am looking forward to the food stands they will have up at the Flower and Garden Festival. :)

Love all the Epcot pics this morning!! Ah I wish I was soarin right now.:goodvibes

Our first park is Epcot, but we won't get there until lunchtime, so I probably won't soar until our second Epcot day. I hope we can do it and get a Fastpass for a second round.

OOOOOOOOOh! A million merchandise pictures? I can't wait. :yay:

Close to a million, I'm sure! :laughing:

Oh yes, that Belgian waffle was fabulous!! Lots of good character shots! I love when the characters get down to talk to the kids and hold their hands. SO CUTE!!

I wish I were Soarin' right now! Maybe I'll go turn on some music (yes, of course I have Soarin' music on my ipod!)

I listen to park music on a regular basis.

Oh looking at those Disney treats has my mouth watering! I'm thinking I'll have Jill's strawberry shortcake!
That's always been my favorite at Sunshine Seasons too. When we pass by France, Baylor likes the crepes, we've never tried the Belgian waffles.

This weekend trying on clothes and packing is a must! We need to watch the weather because we will have a 3.5 hour drive to the airport. I read that there could be some snow/rain in the forecast for our departure day, so we may need to drive to Kansas City on Friday night instead of just heading up the morning of the flight. Oh well, it's all getting real and very close!

I am waiting on the ten day forecast to get in my range so I can see what to pack. I really want to take only capris and no pants, but if it is going to be 58 degrees in the mornings, I may have to rethink that. Of course, I know it will warm up quickly, but still, I don't do cold, and 58 is still cold enough for pants in my book.

The character pictures are all so cute! (I missed your last update somehow, so I got a double dose of characters! :thumbsup2)

Bring on the merchandise!

Seeing characters was high on the list for Jill's friends, so some time was put into that effort for the during those first couple of days. After a while, they felt comfortable enough to go off on their own and enjoy their family time at their own pace, and they had a wonderful time. They are planning to go back with all of their family within the next couple of years.

Have your shopping bag ready tomorrow night. :goodvibes

Your trip is so close! :yay:
Hope you get a great room by the pool.

We have stayed in all the decades now and I agree with you that the 5o's were our favorite.
Lexi loves the bowling pin pool.

I'm trying not to be too upset as I type the dreadful words.... I had to cancel the April trip.
:sad:
Lexi has been sick quite a lot this year and coupled with missing a week at the start of this year for our trip, she has already missed too much school.
I got a call from her principal yesterday and together we decided it was best for her to stay at school.
Bummer yes but I will get over it. Hasn't been the first time we had to cancel.
As a teacher you must agree with my decision. ;)

So I will be in serious need of tons of F&G pics from you! :)

With my bosses blessing I spent my afternoon yesterday planning a new 10 day trip for the end of August and happily got all the ADR's I wanted.
I am waiting on booking airfare cause the prices are crazy high.

I enjoyed catching up and seeing the character pics today with the girls.
Very cute Tinkerbell tees.
I forgot Stitch was in Epcot.
I booked a breakfast at O'Hana cause we havn't seen him in a while.

It's Friday so I know you are happy about that. :goodvibes

Loved the pictures of the girls with all the characters! Brooklynn is getting as tall as Alice!

Great EPCOT pictures! I think I want the World Showcase shirt with all the drinks on it! What a fun way to represent the countries.

I love the princess pictures!! Bella looks like shes having a lovely chat with Belle!
You should make a collage of all of the Bella + princesses pictures for your "All Princesses" birthday party coming up! (At least I think its coming up...could have already happened...in which case...maybe next time! ;))

I am pumped for your million merchandise pictures! Who doesn't want to do a little Disney shopping to pass the time?!

As for a stop in Nashville...I think it will depend on when we leave. If we leave too late, Nashville might be the driving scenery around 11pm/midnight! I will keep you posted!

Happy Friday!

Your trip is so close! :yay:
Hope you get a great room by the pool.

We have stayed in all the decades now and I agree with you that the 5o's were our favorite.
Lexi loves the bowling pin pool.

I'm trying not to be too upset as I type the dreadful words.... I had to cancel the April trip.
:sad:
Lexi has been sick quite a lot this year and coupled with missing a week at the start of this year for our trip, she has already missed too much school.
I got a call from her principal yesterday and together we decided it was best for her to stay at school.
Bummer yes but I will get over it. Hasn't been the first time we had to cancel.
As a teacher you must agree with my decision. ;)

So I will be in serious need of tons of F&G pics from you! :)

With my bosses blessing I spent my afternoon yesterday planning a new 10 day trip for the end of August and happily got all the ADR's I wanted.
I am waiting on booking airfare cause the prices are crazy high.

I enjoyed catching up and seeing the character pics today with the girls.
Very cute Tinkerbell tees.
I forgot Stitch was in Epcot.
I booked a breakfast at O'Hana cause we havn't seen him in a while.

It's Friday so I know you are happy about that. :goodvibes

I plan to take a bajillion pictures, so I hope it will help. There will be many new things to see!

Well, if you had to cancel one trip, at least you got to plan a new one! :thumbsup2

I am not opposed to a kid missing school, but if she has been out a lot, then it is best that she not miss more. So much here rides on testing scores, and every day builds on another in the classroom.

I am happy it is Friday. I will be doing very well next Friday! :dance3:

Loved the pictures of the girls with all the characters! Brooklynn is getting as tall as Alice!

I thought the same thing when I looked at the Alice picture. Brooklynn is tall, but that Alice was pretty short, so it makes Brooklynn look evern taller, I guess.

Great EPCOT pictures! I think I want the World Showcase shirt with all the drinks on it! What a fun way to represent the countries.

I love the princess pictures!! Bella looks like shes having a lovely chat with Belle!
You should make a collage of all of the Bella + princesses pictures for your "All Princesses" birthday party coming up! (At least I think its coming up...could have already happened...in which case...maybe next time! ;))

I am pumped for your million merchandise pictures! Who doesn't want to do a little Disney shopping to pass the time?!

As for a stop in Nashville...I think it will depend on when we leave. If we leave too late, Nashville might be the driving scenery around 11pm/midnight! I will keep you posted!

Happy Friday!

Bella loves her Princess pals! :cutie:

Shopping pictures coming next.

I have been trying to see a friend in GA the last few times we have driven, but we always end up going through at some odd time, so it hasn't worked yet.

Break the piggy bank open, or get the credit card out of the block of ice in the freezer ;)....it's time to shop!

Oct2012Pt1497.jpg

Oh, Wigd.....

Oct2012Pt1498.jpg

Oct2012Pt1499.jpg

Oct2012Pt1500.jpg

Oct2012Pt1501.jpg

Oct2012Pt1502.jpg

Oct2012Pt1503.jpg

Oct2012Pt1504.jpg

Mickey fills many roles.

Oct2012Pt1505.jpg

Oct2012Pt1506.jpg

Oct2012Pt1507.jpg

Oct2012Pt1508.jpg

Oct2012Pt1509.jpg

Oct2012Pt1510.jpg

Oct2012Pt1511.jpg

Oct2012Pt1512.jpg

Chocolate covered almonds for me. What would you choose?

Oct2012Pt1513.jpg

Oct2012Pt1514.jpg

Oct2012Pt1515.jpg

Oct2012Pt1516.jpg

Oct2012Pt1517.jpg

Oct2012Pt1518.jpg

Oct2012Pt1519.jpg

Oct2012Pt1520.jpg

My eyes are looking kind of like the Donald above right now, so I am calling it quits for tonight. More tomorrow.

I'd go for the chocolate covered almonds, cashews, macadamia nuts. I love me some chocolate dipped nuts!

I think I'll start a list of sweets I'd like to eat on this trip.....

I'd go for the chocolate covered almonds, cashews, macadamia nuts. I love me some chocolate dipped nuts!

I think I'll start a list of sweets I'd like to eat on this trip.....

Me, too - any kind of nuts! Macadamias, cashews, almonds, pecans... I love the crunchies!

Now that my eyes have gotten a little rest, I can get on with more pictures.

Oct2012Pt1521.jpg

These are tempting me to become my next collection of fun things for my grandchildren's toybox.

Oct2012Pt1522.jpg

Oct2012Pt1523.jpg

Let's see what is going on in World Showcase.

First, there is food.

Oct2012Pt1524.jpg

Oct2012Middle001.jpg

Then, there are many things to see in Mexico's pavilion.

Oct2012Middle002.jpg

How fun is this?!?!?

Oct2012Middle004.jpg

Oct2012Middle003.jpg

Oct2012Middle005.jpg

Oct2012Middle006.jpg

Oct2012Middle007.jpg

Oct2012Middle008.jpg

Oct2012Middle009.jpg

Oct2012Middle010.jpg

Oct2012Middle011.jpg

Oct2012Middle012.jpg

Oct2012Middle013.jpg

Oct2012Middle014.jpg

Oct2012Middle015.jpg

Oct2012Middle016.jpg

Oct2012Middle017.jpg

Oct2012Middle018.jpg

Oct2012Middle019.jpg

Oct2012Middle020.jpg

Oct2012Middle021.jpg

A little earlier, I had sent a text to Brandy and Sloan to see where they were. It was at this point that they got it and replied that they were in World Showcase. I was sorry that Jill's bunch had just left a few minutes too soon. We met in Mexico for a ride with Donald before they left the park to go back to Pop for rest.

Carson looks like such a big boy here.

Oct2012Middle022.jpg

Oct2012Middle023.jpg

Oct2012Middle024.jpg

Oct2012Middle025.jpg

Oct2012Middle026.jpg

After the ride, Brandy's crew headed out of Epcot, and I ventured further into World Showcase.

One shot in Norway.

Oct2012Middle027.jpg

Acrobats in China.

Oct2012Middle028.jpg

Oct2012Middle029.jpg

Oct2012Middle030.jpg

Oct2012Middle031.jpg

Oct2012Middle032.jpg

Oct2012Middle033.jpg

Oct2012Middle034.jpg

Oct2012Middle035.jpg

Oct2012Middle036.jpg

Craftsman at work.

Oct2012Middle037.jpg

Oct2012Middle038.jpg

Love the rhino!

Oct2012Middle039.jpg

This is the jewelry made out of park maps.

Oct2012Middle040.jpg

Oct2012Middle041.jpg

Oct2012Middle042.jpg

Oct2012Middle043.jpg

Interesting, huh?

Oct2012Middle044.jpg

Okay, I am going to stop here. I have dishes to wash. Jill is planning to come up today, and we are going to a baby shower. Bella was sick last night, though, so I guess we'll see how she did through the night. If she is better, we are also hoping to go to the zoo tomorrow. :)

Happy Saturday, DIStown!

Here is an updated picture list. I will try to keep it current. It is in my first post on page 3, for future information.

Picture Pages
5 - arrival, Everything Pop Halloween merchandise
7 - Magic Kingdom, Storybook Circus
11 - leaving rainy Magic Kingdom, Pop kiddie pool, more Everything Pop merchandise
14 - Hollywood Studios
15 - Hollywood Studios, girls with Sorceror Mickey
18 - Streetmosphere, Green Army Man
20 - baby snake at Pop, Small World
21 - night time in Magic Kingdom, Crystal Palace dinner
22 - morning at Pop Century
23 - opening Epcot, Fab Five, Stitch, Daisy, Sunshine Seasons treats
25 - lots of girly characters, esp. on the France, UK side of World Showcase
26 - Mouse Gear, Christmas ornaments, craft work in Mexico, China acrobats, African Outpost
27 - Nashville Zoo
28 - Germany, Italy, America

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter