So many ??, so little time!!!!!

chip64

Mouseketeer
I've posted on the resort and restaurant discussions boards more in the last 2 days than I have in quite honestly, I don't know when, but here goes another question. Hope we're not getting on anyone's nerves!! I have to admit that I love the Character dinners because the all you can eat Prime Rib. LOL!!! Now not taking our 2 girls, we just wanted to know what is the best adult character dinner if any?? Thanks, Chip@Janet.

Well, let's see. If I were going to attempt a character meal sans kids my choices would be the Garden Grill at Epcot and Liberty Tree Tavern at the MK. Neither of these serve prime rib though. Do you really want a character meal, or is it the buffet (all-you-can-eat) you are really after? If that is the case, it would be Boma all the way. Also, Fresh at the Dolphin is very good for a breakfast or lunch buffet.

I agree, skip the characters if you're sans kids for one evening and go to Boma's -- It'll be a real treat!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter