• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

So I called the camp my dd was at....

Mermaid02

DIS Veteran
....to get some names and titles so I can write a follow up letter. I think they were hoping I would just go away....not gonna do it. The camp director did ask me how Meg was and I told her she was fine but it was hard for her to understand why they didn't believe her. Anyway.... I am following our meeting up with letters to several people..... I won't go away quietly. I bet you're all surprised about that.......:rolleyes:

they won't like their scholorships to be used for places where the couselors aren't properly trained
to deal with children......hugs to your daughter

Don't worry Marie, they are on my list to get a copy of my letter. I told the director that I had called them on Wednesday and she told me she called them yesterday. I also told her that the foundation "graciously offered to pay for any other camps my dd might like to attend this summer" although the deadline had long passed.

Good for you! I hate people that are in charge of our children and they treat them like that. :mad:

Keep up the good work!!! HUGS!!

Good Goin'....Follow up is the best thing for a parent to do.....

Glad to hear that you are following up on this. I am sure that they are surprised, but now maybe they will talk to this woman and let her know what she did was wrong!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter