So Cal res. 1 day pk hopper question

MadeToLove

The Ultimate Potterholic
I have a question about the discounted one-day park hopper ticket for So Cal residents.

I know that regular 1 day park hoppers are currently $69/$79. On the Disney website they are offered at a $5 dollar discount (they were at a $10 discount two months ago). My question is...do I have to buy the tickets online to get the discount (another site suggested I might have to but didn't elaborate), or can you get them at the DLR ticket booths with the $5 discount.

A second question...is it likely the discount will return to $10 after the busy season is over in a couple of weeks? (I'm going Aug 30th, and wondering if I should order tickets now for delivery, Wait a few weeks and pre order them but pick them up at will call, or just wait till I get there).

3rd question...Is there a delivery fee if you order them online? What about if you plan to pick them up at will call?

Thanks gang. :yay:

Check Von's market. They carry them, but not sure if they are 1-day or 2-day. Can't remember the price, though.

I know I saw some hanging up by the checkstand last week while I was there. Come to think of it, now, they might have been AP's.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter