So anyone else see

NHMickey

<font color=red>I'm A Disneyana Collector!<font co
that Cheap Pins sold two of the LE cement Series for under cost today... I got Dasiy and Goofy... Should make an okay trader... Anyone else see these???

yes I did see those but I didnt buy them, I bought the world trade center pin with Mickey, that will make an excellent addition to my collection

Ryan

Does anyone know about the Mickey with WTC pin? Is it a fantasy pin or a real Disney pin? From TDS NY maybe?

It says it is a really big pin... I have a few REALLY big pins and they are fantasy pins. My guess is that this is as well... I mean why now... How come no one has ever seen or mentioned this pin before... Just seems a little strange.

I agree Nat..it's probably a fantasy pin. And I don't know...maybe it's just me, but I feel kind of funny putting Mickey in an image with the World Trade Towers...

I agree with the feeling of misplacement with the image of the towers and Mickey together. There is a place for levity in most situations and we all love Mickey unconditionally but......this is not where his image should be. I was under the impression that Cheapins was only selling true Disney pins. If it's assumed to be a "Fantasy" pin, what does this really mean?

Alright I found it cheappins.com Why oh why had I not heard of this place before..... :mad: Could have saved some REAL cash!

Doug

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter