So about this spy balloon...

Status
Not open for further replies.
If some other country planes fly into our airspace without permission (thinking commercial aircraft) what would happen?

I might have my tin foil hat on too tight, but I was slightly concerned it was a way to drop a plague type germ.

I thought it was easier to shoot down an aircraft than the satellite/spy balloon because of where it is located in the sky.

As I recall, it flew over Alaska/Aleutian Islands where someone claimed, no people there....but when I heard Aleutian Islands, I was like, isn't that were our Alaskan Natives reside?

We live on the coast of South Carolina where the balloon was shot down. It was certainly interesting to watch play out in real time from my backyard. Once the planes started circling it, it was obvious it was going to be shot down.

As we all stood outside staring up at the sky, I told my husband I felt like one of those morons dancing on top of the skyscraper in "Independence Day" when the aliens blew them to smithereens.

Attachments

• IMG_4065.jpg
    IMG_4065.jpg
    31.3 KB · Views: 15
  • IMG_4076.jpg
    IMG_4076.jpg
    47.9 KB · Views: 15
  • IMG_4079.jpg
    IMG_4079.jpg
    58.9 KB · Views: 15
Nahh, it’s just for weather. ;)
Balloons are for birthday parties although there was no cake or ice cream. Perhaps it was only curiosity regarding our unusual weather of late? 😬

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter