• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Snow White An Enchanting New Musical

DodgerGirl

Crazy For The Mandalorian
When I went to Disneyland in 2003 I got the chance to see Snow White An Enchanting New Musical and I was wondering if you remember it? It was performed at the Fantasyland Theater and was an adaption of the Snow White story. My mom thought it was wonderful but my view of it was that it reminded me of a children's kindergarden play. The amazing part of the show was the dwarfs and I don't know how Disneyland cast perfect actors to play the dwarfs but they were cute little men. It's a shame that this Snow White show didn't get the promotion it deserved and closed so soon but if they have another Snow White show Disneyland should do it terrific

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter