SNAFU 3 days before cruise

TinkLoverSam

DIS Veteran
Went to upload my 2yo DS’s PCR test results to safe passage and they came back rejected almost immediately. Apparently somehow between my dad and our TA we have his birthdate entered incorrectly on the DCL site so it doesn’t match his test results 2/7/2020 vs 7/2/2020 and I didn’t find out until 9:30 mountain time after everyone is closed!

I know it can be fixed at the terminal but I’m hoping to get ahold of someone at either DCL or safe passage before we board our flight to Vancouver in the am and get it straightened out then. I have already sent the TA a message too

Last edited:
It’d be on DCLs side- I’d call the second they open- it shouldn’t be hard because you should’ve uploaded his proof which should have the correct date so it in theory would be easy. Then once it’s fixed you’ll need to email safe Passage and have them re-pull his info.

Good luck!

Maybe his birthdate is correct??? Sometime in the night they re-reviewed the documents and now he’s clear to arrive? I’m still calling on our way to the airport this morning but I’m feeling much better!

Sounds like someone went with the non-American entry of DD/MM/YYYY when putting it in rather than the specified MM/DD/YYYY.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!