Smoothies at Kona

vettegirl

Dole Whip Queen
Are smoothies of the DP for Kona Cafe? If so are do you know what they use in them?

Yes, smoothies are a beverage option at Kona Cafe.

No, I don't know what they put in them. I would recommend the triple berry over the tropical, though... the latter would be good with an ounce or two of rum, but by itself... not so much.

I had to pay for the smoothies oop when we went to Kona last November. :confused3 She told me when I got our bill and after 4 kids ordered them, that they were not included on the dining plan. Who knows, maybe I got a bad waitress. :eek:

I will check with the sever before I order, I really don't need it and certainly do not want to pay OOP.

I had to pay for the smoothies oop when we went to Kona last November. :confused3 She told me when I got our bill and after 4 kids ordered them, that they were not included on the dining plan. Who knows, maybe I got a bad waitress. :eek:

I've gotten the smoothies as a beverage on the DDP for the last several trips (including last Sept). I also got shakes/smoothies at the Wave, 50's Prime Time, Sci Fi, and Le Cellier. If the policy changed, then it changed sometime between Sept and Nov.:confused3

I got shakes and smoothies at Boatwright's, Kona Cafe, and Sci-Fi Dine In during my March 2009 trip.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter