Smoothie Maker

Favorite Auntie

<font color=red>8 Disney nieces & nephews!<br><fon
I have been researching smoothie makers, specifically the back to basics smoothie elite, smoothie pro 600, and smoothie pro 700. I am trying to figure out if they are any good. There are tons of reviews on line, but people either love them or hate them! I was wondering if any dis board members have any experience with any of these, and would they spend the extra money for the more powerful motor in the smoothie pro 700?? Thanks!:Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce:

They make great margerittas!!! We're going to try iced coffee today at work...they are great!

Thanks! I still can't figure out which one to get, and if the more expensive one is worth it, or if I would be happy with the cheaper one....Decisions, Decisions, Decisions!

I have the smoothie elite and love it!
We use it for iced cocoa, margaritas, and frappes mostly

Thanks for the info! I broke down and bought the Smoothie Pro 700 and it seems to work well. I am going on vacation next week to the beach in Maine and it will get a work out....I will find out how "durable" it is!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter