Slow Cooker in AKV Studio?

mollie_24

Can't Wait To Go Back!!!
Our family wants to bring a slow cooker along with us on our October trip. We were not sure if AKV had a policy against slow cookers in the rooms. If they are allowed does anyone have a special recipe they use while at Disney?

I am not sure about policy, but I personally could not go off and leave something cooking in an area such as a hotel where other people are.

If, heaven forbid, something did happen and catch fire, it would just be horrible.

I double check every day we leave the room to make sure no irons, curling irons, or anything is left on.

I know the chances are minuscule but I could not have a good time knowing I had left something cooking in a hotel.

I have never brought along a slow cooker while at wdw because we are just in our room to sleep & bathe, but I have brought one along when we stay at VB for a week.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter