slo’s WEDNESDAY 6/29 poll - Multivitamin

What type of multivitamin do you take? (Multiple choice)

• Pill form

Votes: 33 35.9%
  • Gummi form

Votes: 21 22.8%
  • Dissolvable form

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Chewable form

Votes: 3 3.3%
  • Liquid form

• Another form not mentioned - please post what

• I stick to the one type I selected

Votes: 17 18.5%
  • I mix it up and do different forms

Votes: 1 1.1%
  • I do not take a multivitamin

Votes: 35 38.0%
  • Other - please post your answer

Votes: 1 1.1%

• Total voters

slo

My tag used to say - I'm a Tonga Toast Junkie 😁
**No polls until Monday due to being at a softball tournament. I’ll still be around The DIS once in awhile, but I won’t have time in the mornings for a poll.

Do you take a multivitamin?
If yes……what type do you normally take?
(multiple choice)

For Me…..We only have gummi multivitamins here.
I buy a mens one for DH and a womens one for DD18 and I.

*Inspiration for today’s poll is me seeing that our bottle is almost empty and needing to buy more the next time I go to the store.

I don’t take one - my vitamin D was low but otherwise everything else is ok
I asked if going to the Islands in the winter could be covered under insurance since my vitamin D was so low - he said No ☹️ I thought that would be the best way to treat it !! 🤣🤣🤣

SLO
How are we to start our day without you ??? Oh I’ll miss you !!! Wishing Katie luck and hope you have fun ! 🥎

I don’t take one. My dd just started recently and my ds just stopped recently. None for dh either.

Reactions: slo
I buy Gummies for the kids. And they are really good about taking them every day. I get pill form men's senior for DH and regular adult pill form for myself. DH and I remember to take them maybe once a week.

When I was pregnant with the kids I was diligent and took them every day. I was spooked by some family folklore from my dad about a great aunt with a cleft palate.

I take a Women’s 55+ formula - when I actually take them. I go on jags when I’m very diligent for a month or so then something disrupts my routine and I’ll stop.

I take a multivitamin gummy for women, and my dd has a teen version in gummy too.

I also take the caramel calcium chews. (mom has osteoporosis and I have small bones like her) I have tried the chocolate ones ... no! I can tolerate the caramel ones, but the chocolate are disgusting. Pill form is too hard on my stomach even if taken after eating.

I have womens one a day as well but forget to take them because I try to take them at lunch so it doesn’t interfere with my meds so I end up forgetting about them.

Nope I already have so many meds I don't want to add to it with more pills. Plus I think if you eat healthy you don't really need a vitamin. Just eat your veggies.

No polls until Monday
:faint: Noooo! We'll miss you, Sandy. But sure wishing Katie a great, fun tournament. And you guys also, have fun, enjoy!!!

1656510498684.png

As for today's Slo poll, yes, I do take a daily multi, senior dose, pill form. It gets put in its daily little box in my weekly pill-minder box on Saturday for the coming week, take it every morning with my others.

Thanks for your daily polls, Sandy, always fun, informative. And I know, takes time to do them. :thumbsup2

I take a womens gummy multivitamin. I can’t tolerate multivitamins in pill form as they make me nauseous. Good luck to your daughter @slo !

• Love
DH and I take a 50+ multivitamin multiple times weekly (but are bad about daily). We tried doing the mens/womens versions but never finished the bottle(s) before they got yucky, so we share. I also have a vitamin D that's separate that I have in gel form. Softer on my stomach.

No one multivitamin, but I take a slew of vitamins and supplements. The only gummy among them is the Total Beets supplement, which I will be replacing with something sugar-free.

Some of these gummy supplements are almost pricey candy. I also prefer getting more doses in a bottle via pills and gel caps, where as you may get less amounts per bottle when buying bulky gummies.

Many multivitamins contain Biotin, Biotin can mess with the results of blood work you have done. So my Primary Care Doctor doesn't want me taking multivitamins. Lord knows my blood work is wonky enough without Biotin.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter