Votes: 7 6.6%
  • We live close to a beach - driving distance

Votes: 35 33.0%
  • We do not live by a beach - if you go to the beach, please post when

Votes: 25 23.6%
  • Other - please post your answer

Votes: 2 1.9%

• Total voters
I live very close to a beach, less than a mile. However, I can’t walk on sand. So, for me, I ride on the Boardwalk with my bike some mornings and look for dolphins!

Never. I grew up in Central Florida, easy drive to both the Gulf and Atlantic coast beaches. And by the time I was 10 I learned that while it's fun to walk or drive on the beach at night, I hate the beach during the day. Not into direct sun, heat, ocean swimming, laying around all day, or getting sand everywhere. When we go back to FL to visit friends and family we'll sometimes eat at a beachfront restaurant or stop for a few minutes in the evening. And we'll occasionally camp overnight at Fort Pickens, which is technically on the beach. But we walk the boardwalk once and spend the rest of the time enjoying the actual fort. Even on cruises, we'll sign up for whatever excursions are NOT beach-focused.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter