slo’s THURSDAY 7/6 poll - Disney 100 Special Engagements July - October

Disney movies returning to the movie theater - which ones will you see? (M.C.)

• Pirates of the Caribbean

Votes: 6 8.7%
  • Toy Story

Votes: 7 10.1%
  • Frozen

Votes: 2 2.9%
  • Beauty and the Beast

Votes: 8 11.6%
  • The Incredibles

Votes: 5 7.2%
  • Coco

• The Lion King

Votes: 7 10.1%
  • Moana

Votes: 5 7.2%
  • None of them

Votes: 49 71.0%
  • Other - please post your answer

• Total voters

slo

My tag used to say - I'm a Tonga Toast Junkie 😁
Disney is bringing 8 movies back to the theater for the 100th anniversary celebration.
Which ones do you think you’ll go see?
(multiple choice)

For Me……Pirates 100% yes, Toy Story is a yes, Frozen is a no (Frozen 2 would be a yes), Beauty and the Beast is a maybe, Incredibles is a no, Coco 100% yes, Lion King is a strong maybe and Moana is another 100% yes.

IMG_1080.jpeg IMG_1081.jpeg

I hadn't heard about that, and doubt I'll see any of those in the theater. - I'd make an exception if a friend or family member wanted me to go with them, but I don't have any plans myself.

It looks like I’ll have the movie theater to myself - LOL!

Pirates is one my favorites and I never saw it at the theater, so I am excited to see it on the big screen - all 3 of us will go.

Toy Story is a family favorite - my DD19 asked if we could go see it so she can see it on the big screen, so all 3 of us will,

Coco is so visually beautiful - all those beautiful colors. I didn’t see it on the big screen, so I look forward to seeing this - I’ll be alone - DD19 will be at school and DH has no desire to go, which is fine - I never mind going to the show alone.

Moana - this is now in my top 5 of favorite animated movies and is another one I didn’t see on the big screen. This will be at the theater over DD19s fall break, so we’ll go when she’s home. She also never saw it at the theater, so it’ll be a fun mom & daughter date afternoon - movies are cheaper in the afternoon - we always go on a weekend afternoon 🙂👍🏻

The ones I listed as a maybe I would go alone to see if I have time.

I hadn’t heard about this. I can’t see a reason to go into a movie theater to see any of these. If they showed them in a theater on the ship, and not just on funnel vision, I would go to see Coco, Moana and maybe Pirates.

Probably won't see any of them, though Pirates is one of my favorite live-action films. Very fond of Beauty and the Beast as well. I guess I can tell my kids about this and they might talk me into it.

I'll go to one if my kids want to. I am the age of Lion King/B&B etc so I have nostalgia for those 90s movies. I never saw any of the others in the theater originally. I don't go very often especially in the last couple of years.

Sorry, I just don't go to theaters any more. Too expensive, too many idiots. I wait for movies to show up on streaming and watch from my couch.

My younger kids weren’t born (or even a thought) when Pirates came out. It’s one of my son’s all time favorite movies. We’ve owned it in multiple formats and have watched it countless times. We’re absolutely going to see it on the big screen.

Toy Story is a high possibility.

I like the idea of them releasing "classic" movies on the screen - but to me all of these movies are ones that are easy to watch whenever &/or ones we've already seen on the big screen. When I first heard about this/read about it I thought it would be older movies that we may not have had the opportunity to watch on the big screen already.

If we go see any of them it may be Pirates. Some movies are just a lot of fun on the big screen, and to me that is one.

None. I’ve seen almost all of them and if I felt the need to watch them again, I’d do it at home.

None. It's such a pain to go to the movie theater anymore. The closest one to me closed a few years ago, now it's about 30 minutes to get to any.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter