Votes: 17 21.0%
  • Not often - a few times every 3 months

Votes: 1 1.2%
  • Not often - a few times every 6 months

Votes: 6 7.4%
  • Other - please post your answer

Votes: 9 11.1%

• Total voters
Probably averages a few times a month. My kids eat fast food more than I do. Mostly it happens on days where life gets away from me and my planned lunch/dinner goes out the window. It’s almost never the plan.

Other: Haven't had it in over a year. And I really don't miss it.

Since DDs moved out, I rarely eat fast food. Maybe twice a year while DH and I are driving long distance toward/from a vacation destination.

I don’t consider pizza/Chinese/Wawa takeout as fast food.

I would mostly agree with that with a couple of exceptions. I wouldn't Consider most Chinese places fast food. But I would consider a place like Panda Express fast food.
Pizza places same deal. But I would count Pizza by the slice places fast food such as Sbarro. I wouldn't consider Gas Station convenience store food as fast food either unless I got the food from a genuine fast food place they have within.

We rarely eat fast food. It is something that is emergency, need something and can’t find anything else basis. It can be years in between getting fast food. A couple of months ago, we were out and it was a few hours later than we had hoped to be home. We were starving, had no lunch and stopped and got grilled chicken sandwiches, no fries. But it had been a couple of years prior to that, when my DS moved out of the house and everyone got pizza.

I voted once a month. I seriously cannot remember the last time I had legit "fast food". Anytime we go anywhere I will order a salad. I remember being in a McDonald's and they didn't have salad available so I got chicken nuggets. That was almost a year ago.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter