slo’s FRIDAY 5/27 poll - Doritos

What type of regular type Doritos do you buy? (Multiple choice)

• Nacho Cheese

Votes: 58 53.7%
  • Cool Ranch

Votes: 37 34.3%
  • Spicy Nacho

Votes: 6 5.6%
  • Flamin Hot ror cool ranch or limon (please post which)

Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Spicy Sweet Chili

Votes: 9 8.3%
  • FLAMAS

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Salsa Verde

Votes: 5 4.6%
  • Simply Organic White Cheddar

Votes: 1 0.9%
  • I don’t buy Doritos

Votes: 25 23.1%
  • Other - please post your answer

Votes: 11 10.2%

• Total voters

slo

My tag used to say - I'm a Tonga Toast Junkie 😁
Do you buy regular Doritos?
When I say regular, I’m referring to the original triangular chip.
If you do buy them, what flavor(s) do you buy?
(multiple choice)

For Me….I don’t buy them often, but when I do I buy Nacho Cheese & Cool Ranch.
I love Doritos, but I rarely buy them because the Nacho Cheese gives me a stomachache and because once you start eating them it’s hard to stop - LOL! To solve both problems, I just don’t bring them in the house.

*Inspiration for today‘s poll is me serving Cool Ranch Doritos with chicken tender wraps for dinner tonight after DD18’s game (Sectional Championship game tonight).

I have the Nacho Cheese once in a while. My dh and son has them more often than me. I know my son also likes the cool ranch.

We eat Doritos sometimes, more often in the summer months when we go to the beach or pool a lot. We're pretty boring, usually Nacho Cheese or Cool Ranch. But we all LOVE Taco flavor, but I think that's been discontinued off and on since the pandemic started. Heartbroken. Haven't seen them in the stores in a while, but I'll keep looking.

1653653276999.jpeg

I voted Salsa Verde because they are my absolute favorite ... HOWEVER, I cannot find them anymore. :sad2: Apparently they are not popular in my area.

I guess it is a good thing, saves me from snacking on them. :rolleyes2 (whatever, they are good! lol)

I only buy them when my DH requests them. He always requests Cool Ranch, or as he puts it... "the blue bag."

I eat them and love them. That's why I don't buy them. I tend to eat them only when I have people over or I'm at a pool or sports party.

I said other. My family loves them and I buy them for them occasionally. I dislike the taste they leave in my mouth afterwards and refuse to eat them. It’s also a snack food I don’t mind buying for my family since I will not be tempted by them although I insist on no “close talking” afterwards because dorito breath is so awful.

I mix and match flavors when I buy them—my family likes them all.

I buy big bags or Nacho Cheese for family lunches.
I also buy boxes of the small bags for the kids. They have the Nacho Cheese and Cool Ranch in them.
Cool Ranch is my favorite.
DH likes the Jalapeno, but those are hard to find

We like nacho cheese. Once in while, ranch, for a change. Never tried any of the others.

But we all LOVE Taco flavor, but I think that's been discontinued off and on since the pandemic started. Heartbroken. Haven't seen them in the stores in a while, but I'll keep looking.

I think taco is actually the original flavor that came before all the others (like 50 years ago?). I haven’t seen them in decades. If they brought them back, I’d try them. Ate them as a kid, but honestly don’t remember what they taste like.

OP, good luck to your DD and her teammates!

I voted Other because I wasn't quite sure what to pick. My daughter can't eat artificial food dye, so we don't buy the actual Doritos brand because they have dyes in them. (I wasn't aware that they came out with an organic version though. She could probably eat those.) However, we buy Doritos look-alikes from Aldi which have natural coloring. We call them Faux-ritos. Those come in Nacho Cheese and Cool Ranch. We buy both on occasion.

Not very often we buy them but it would be sweet chilli heat.

Enjoy the Cool Ranch flavor. Tried the Spicy Nacho one time and it was so hot it felt like my mouth was on fire. I can't imagine what any other spicier flavors must be like. Apparently those hot flavors appeal to some, but not something I would ever eat again.

I don’t buy them often, but when I do the Salsa Verde is my first choice, with the Spicy Sweet Chile coming in second. It’s difficult to find the Salsa Verde here.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter