Sliver Cross POP stroller- I think I love it

nonzerosum

DIS Veteran
At the strong recommendation of many of you, I was set on buying a Mac (my Pliko p3 was trashed by the airline on our last flight to WDW). After lots of looking around our city, I could only find a Mac at one store and it was a huge price gouge. I considered buying online, but shipping to Canada really stings. Today I came across a Silver Cross POP and I bought it for 199.99. Keep in mind I live in Canada where everything costs ALOT more. Anyway, it looks like a direct competitor of the Mac Quest--large hood, multi position recline, foot rest raises and lowers, 12 lbs, etc.... It seems to be about as smooth as a MAC. I think I'll be happy with it. So far so good riding around my kitchen island and around toys in the living room lol.

Does anyone have one or know about Silver Cross POP? The display model was red and black--very Mickey I thought. When I opened the box I discovered they gave me turquoise which is also pretty and I guess more Arielish, although don't tell my DS who will be riding in it. I'm thinking this will make a nice mall stroller and great for WDW. What do you think?

I have a Silver Cross Pop and i love it! Its a great stroller. i wanted something to take to the US for our upcoming holiday and the Quinny Buzz I have is much to big. It is a great stroller and I refer it to the Maclarens. Silver Cross is a well establish brand here and it is known for being good quality.

Mine is plain black and my friend has one in grey and red. She has had hers for ages - it was on her recommendation that i got one - and she would not swap it for anything. And she has had a few different kinds!!!!

Lx

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter