Slinky Dog Dash - 60 + 3

Kevin1281

Mouseketeer
Going in mid-August.

Good chance to get it at 60 + 3, or should I plan on adjusting our plans and making our HS morning even later in the week?

I was able to get one at 60+3 for 6:30 pm...and it was my second FP+ that I made- calling at 7 am.

I was able to get SDD 60+3 for early April. It’s at 3:30 PM and it was the first FP+ selection that I made.

As the above posters have pointed out, afternoon or evening will probably be available. Morning not so much. I would suggest doing your 60+3 day first when making your choices.

As the above posters have pointed out, afternoon or evening will probably be available. Morning not so much. I would suggest doing your 60+3 day first when making your choices.

Ok. Thanks. Only problem is that I was planning on doing Flight of Passage (60+5) first...?

Ok. Thanks. Only problem is that I was planning on doing Flight of Passage (60+5) first...?

Do that one second. You’ll get it. I did it for +4 (second) and had my choice of times. I even booked it for arrival day as my 5th(?) and got an evening one.

I did SDD at 60+5 and got 3:45 pm and FOP at 60+4 and got 11:45 am, so I would try it in that order too.

Thanks OP for asking and for all who replied. This info is so helpful for planning.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!