Slight Ebay Rant - Maybe some regular ebayers can help me out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Luv'sTink said:
I always leave feedback for sellers but have quite a few who have not left it for me. I feel they don't because they hold it hostage and then just forget or figure they don't have to because I left a positive for them already. I dont care for the whole feedback thing.

I have never left anything but a positive, only had one problem and the seller worked with me to correct the problem.

Also consider while the buyer is just one person, the seller more than likely has several (in my case 85 open feedbacks waiting to hear back from buyers). It may take a lot longer for the seller to attend to all those and leave feedback. As stated a few times above... to me, I am not happy with the transaction until the buyer is happy (i know the buyer is happy when they leave the feedback) thus i return the favor when they leave feedback. The buyers side of the transaction is done when they receive the item and are happy with it. The sellers side of the transacation is done when the buyer responds to the seller that they like or dislike the purchase (via feedback)Thus I feel my opinion of leaving feedback AFTER the buyer is valid. Have i overlooked a few feedbacks due to the shere volume of items I am selling? YOU BET, but eventually I get to them and leave feedback.

If you could not prove that the camera you sold was delivered to the buyer, then of course you lost the claim. I do not believe that PayPal gave you back the money just because you made 100 harassing phone calls. Either you are wrong, or you have not provided all facts of the story.

You didn't lose the PayPal fees either, they would have been credited back to your account.

Im not wrong. I didnt lie, I dont appreciate the hostility. They DID credit them back. End of that. I wont respond to anything else you say, but if you call me a liar again I will contact a moderator.

I don't think she called you a liar, but said that she believed there was more to the story. After 100 phone calls, I'm surprised that Paypal didn't just drop you. Paypal does have rules, and one of them is that you must be able to prove delivery...if not, they don't rule in your favor. Since that is one of their rules, it doesn't make sense that they would give you back money, just because you called 100 times. Aparently, they just didn't want to deal with you over this anymore, and it wasn't worth their time.

!@#$% said:
Im not wrong. I didnt lie, I dont appreciate the hostility. They DID credit them back. End of that. I wont respond to anything else you say, but if you call me a liar again I will contact a moderator.

Im [sic] not wrong. I didnt [sic] lie, I dont [sic] appreciate the hostility.

Wow. Talk about hostile! Are you familiar with the psychological meaning of projection? :rotfl:

I simply said that I do not believe that PayPal credited you back money you had to refund because a buyer filed an item not received claim and won. If you can't prove delivery via an online method, this didn't happen, period. If there is more to the story, such as you could prove delivery, then you are welcome to elaborate. Calling PayPal "100 times" would not make them bend, although I do believe that they might cancel your account for being such a pain.

I wont respond to anything else you say, but if you call me a liar again I will contact a moderator.

Fee free to do so.

I still don't believe your story.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter