Skyliner Transportation to Sebastian's Bistro

Brittany41230

Earning My Ears
My daughter and I are taking a trip Home in April 2020... I'm contemplating making an ADR at Sebastian's Bistro at Caribbean Beach Resort on our Hollywood Studios day just so we can experience the new Skyliners and also the new restaurant. We've never been to CBR before... Do ya'll think this is a good idea, time/location wise? I'm sure we'll all know more once the skyliner actually opens, but i'm hoping it wouldn't take too much time out of our park day to zip over to lunch from HS and then go back to the park after we eat, but i'm also not sure of logistics like how far the skyliner station is from Sebastian's. Thoughts?

Anytime you leave a park, its going to take time. Time to get through security and back into the park.
It also looks like the Skyliner to the restaurant area is a good distance away. Maybe they will have a bus?

Anytime you leave a park, its going to take time. Time to get through security and back into the park.
It also looks like the Skyliner to the restaurant area is a good distance away. Maybe they will have a bus?
Good point Gharter.. but the main reason i'm considering this is to experience the Skyliner.. and Sebastians as a secondary added benefit.... I know the bus is always an option, but there's no fun in a bus ride :) If the Skyliner really is significantly far away from the restaurant i'll likely scrap the whole idea and find something in the park to eat.

I meant the bus from the skyliner to the food court area. The scale is hard to tell, but the skyliner location looks a long way away from where the restaurants and food court are. Of course, by then you've walked all day, so whats another 15 minutes.

I meant the bus from the skyliner to the food court area. The scale is hard to tell, but the skyliner location looks a long way away from where the restaurants and food court are. Of course, by then you've walked all day, so whats another 15 minutes.
My guess is that the internal transportation at CBR would probably have a stop there at the skyliner, but who knows?

It's hard to know right now how it'll be since it isn't open yet. Maybe book it, but if timings don't work out cancel? It will take a good chunk of time either way though. Even when you walk out of the park to an Epcot resort it can take a while to eat if you're doing sit down dining.

Leaving a park for lunch will take you, my best guess, 2 hours. Maybe more. Will see how quick the new transportation is, but you have to figure the walk out of the park, queuing for the skycoaster, winging your way to the resort - is it direct? I haven’t followed it closely, or is there a transfer station?

Once you get off the other end heading to the restaurant. Normal time for a meal is about an hour. Then back to the park, and security.

I might do it at the end of the day then back to my resort via uber or lyft. But I don’t think I would spend 2+ hours for lunch. Ymmv

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter