Skylanders and Infinity - $37 at Walmart stores today

kmorganj

Earning My Ears
Just got back from Walmart. They had Skylanders and Disney Infinity sets marked down from $75 to $37 in store only. Also great deals on classic board games - $3-5 each!

Amazon is matching nearly everything Walmart has today, some are lightning deals, some are just markdowns, so keep your eye there also.

Thanks OP! Just grabbed Disney Infinity for my DS at Walmart. :)

Just an FYI, my Target was still at $79 this morning. YMMV.

My target didn't have the price changed but they did price match ! Yeah! My Walmart was out of stock.

I went to Target and was able to price match the Disney Infinity starter pack for $37 and use the Target $5 off any Disney Infinity item priced $24.99 or higher.

YMMV from store to store on whether they will allow that.

A friend stopped at Target today and she was told it was online only. Our Walmart only ordered 3 and were gone right away. Having several people checking for me today. Hope to get one for Xbox!

Might be worth a try to see if Best Buy or TRU will price match too :goodvibes

My DH went to Walmart before work and grabbed one today for our boys. We were even more lucky...over the summer the boys had asked for a package of those mini-bags of chips, and there was an offer in there for a skylander mini to use for the Giants game. There was also a coupon in the bag for $10 off SwapForce. He used that this morning and we got the game for $30 and change after tax. I've never been a black Friday shopper, but I have to admit, scoring that deal gave me a rush, LOL!!

I a little over an hour - at 2:07 PM Amazon is having the Disney Infinity set as a lightning deal. Not sure of the price but knowing amazon it will be comparable to Walmart. And if you are lucky and live in one of those states without an amazon distribution center you can also save the taxes.

To get to the deal go to the main page select black Friday Deals Week banner in the middle of the page. When the deals pop up you can refine the deals. Select video games, et voila...

Got Disney Infiniti this am around 11. I got there just as the salesman was walking out with 2 for the xbox so I grabbed one. There were plenty of the wiiu version(which I could have bought but xbox gets much more play.

I a little over an hour - at 2:07 PM Amazon is having the Disney Infinity set as a lightning deal. Not sure of the price but knowing amazon it will be comparable to Walmart. And if you are lucky and live in one of those states without an amazon distribution center you can also save the taxes.

To get to the deal go to the main page select black Friday Deals Week banner in the middle of the page. When the deals pop up you can refine the deals. Select video games, et voila...

Thanks for the heads up on Amazon having it as a lightning deal ~ ended up getting Skylanders on target.com this morning and drove to Walmart to find out they only had WiiU left. Was able to get Infinity just now. :cool1:

Thanks for letting us know!! We were just in target last weekend and my DS ( 5) was asking for one Xbox it was 80.00!! Went to our local wal Mart- only had one out that was for the Wii. Waked back by electronics desk & I saw two of them for the x-box!! :)) So excited! Lost my job in September and I know Christmas will be tight but I know I have at least one thing that DS wants! :)

Is there an ad for the Disney Infinity at Walmart? How did you guys get Target and TRU to price match?

All the targets and walmarts in my area were out of stock.

Although YAY best buy matched the price.

My kids are going to be thrilled.

Ana

Is there an ad for the Disney Infinity at Walmart? How did you guys get Target and TRU to price match?

I was prepared to show the walmart ad on my phone, but my local target just looked it up on their own computer. They said as long as walmart showed the item "in stock" they will price match it. And they took my $5.00 off coupon as well. This was at 5pm on my way home from work. They had dozens of them for all systems there.

regards

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter