Skipper Canteen info

No interest in this place as Ive not been to the MK in about the last 10 trips or so but I hope it lives up to all your expectations.

Is there any way we can be notified with ADR's open up. I'm hoping to get LTT for november 28th and This restaurant for any day of our trip with is 21 days starting with he 28th
You can use a notification system for LTT as it should already be a listed restaurant on their sites. And they will likely open at the same time since they are sharing a kitchen.

They open LTT for Thanksgiving Day this year, so I think we have a really good chance of Skippers Cantina opening in Nov.

I may be totally wrong but LTT hasn't been opened officially for Thanksgiving yet. I have been waiting for official word, but maybe I missed it?

I may be totally wrong but LTT hasn't been opened officially for Thanksgiving yet. I have been waiting for official word, but maybe I missed it?
I have a reservation on Thanksgiving day. It opened up online a while ago and they seem to be gone now.

I am wrong. When adrs came out for Thanksgiving it wasn't open. I must have missed when they opened it up.

New info on the Dis:
A new restaurant will be opening this winter in the former Adventureland Veranda area. "Jungle Navigation Co. Ltd. Skipper Canteen" will be home to the "World Famous Jungle Cuisine" and will be broken up into several different themed rooms. One will be themed like a crew mess hall and one will be a secret meeting room for the famous Society of Explorers and Adventurers. The restaurant proprietor is Alberta Falls, daughter of Albert Falls from the Jungle Cruise. The Jungle Cruise Skippers will be the servers, so guests will surely be in for a laugh along with their dinner. The menu will feature dishes inspired by the cuisine of Asia, South America and Africa.

New info on the Dis:
A new restaurant will be opening this winter in the former Adventureland Veranda area. "Jungle Navigation Co. Ltd. Skipper Canteen" will be home to the "World Famous Jungle Cuisine" and will be broken up into several different themed rooms. One will be themed like a crew mess hall and one will be a secret meeting room for the famous Society of Explorers and Adventurers. The restaurant proprietor is Alberta Falls, daughter of Albert Falls from the Jungle Cruise. The Jungle Cruise Skippers will be the servers, so guests will surely be in for a laugh along with their dinner. The menu will feature dishes inspired by the cuisine of Asia, South America and Africa.

Now I need to start thinking about planning another trip! LOL! Jungle Cruise is my DGD favorite attraction, and the Skippers make her laugh! That's huge for a Tween Girl! LOL!

You can use a notification system for LTT as it should already be a listed restaurant on their sites. And they will likely open at the same time since they are sharing a kitchen.
How do you do that?

Following as well! I missed Minnie's, hoping my friend DDS will find me something but in the meantime, this will do! :) WOuld love something for 12/6 or 12/11!

You subscribe to a service such as Disney Dining Buddy. They're not Disney-affiliated. They search for openings using a bot, then notify you.
That's what I thought. Just wanted to double check I wasn't missing anything!

Hoping for 12/17 since BOG isn't happening... Not sure what the food will be but waiting for the reservations to open... I think there is something wrong with me... lol.

It was my understanding from reading another site that I can't mention here that the Canteen will not be sharing a kitchen with LTT.

Tim Tracker posted on his Vlog a construction update. It still looks like there is a long ways to go. (starts about 9:45)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter