sizzix titles for your pages....

First-timer

DIS Veteran
i really enjoy this site so much and i love to share!!!! i have the sizzex machine and 5 different alphabet types...... if anyone ever needs a title punched out of sizzex just let me know........ all you have to do i send me a self addressed stamped envelope and what you need punched out and a small sheet of your paper that you would like me to punch them out of..... and i will try to help you out...... i love to scrapbook and really want to give back to you disers..... because you all made my first vacation to disney a blast!!! just pm me and ill gladly help you..... vicki

the alphabets i have are

lollypop capital letters only
fun serif capital and lower case
playground (sizzlets) so they are two-toned
girls are wierd (sizzlets) also two-toned
and funky brush..... they are kinda like cursive .....
and

I just bought the Sizzix sidekick a couple of weeks ago and I love :love: it! One of my favorite things is that you can make a whole title out of an amazingly small scrap of paper.

Have you seen the Fruit Smoothie alphabet? It's my personal favorite - big enough to work with.

What a great thing to do! :)

laura&fam said:
I just bought the Sizzix sidekick a couple of weeks ago and I love :love: it! One of my favorite things is that you can make a whole title out of an amazingly small scrap of paper.

Have you seen the Fruit Smoothie alphabet? It's my personal favorite - big enough to work with.
I agree, I have Fruit Smoothie and I use it all the time!

If you get overwhelmed First-timer I can help out. I'd be willing to punch out titles too.

I have:
Bounce (upper, lower and shadow)
Fruit Smoothie (upper, lower and shadow)
Quickcutz Frankie (lower case only, no shadow)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter