Site to see how full a flight is??

kilee

DIS Veteran
Is there a website that you can see how full a particular flight is for an airline??? I thought a while back I saw a link to one.

If you can't get the information directly from the airlines website, sometime I use www.orbitz.com or www.americanexpress.com (go to the travel link on their site). You have to go through the process of selecting your flight and putting in the passengers names, as if you want to make a purchase, but before they ask for any credit card info you are taken to the seat selection screen - there you should be able to see how full the flight is without having to complete the purchase.

HTH!

LittleMermaidsMom said:
If you can't get the information directly from the airlines website, sometime I use www.orbitz.com or www.americanexpress.com (go to the travel link on their site). You have to go through the process of selecting your flight and putting in the passengers names, as if you want to make a purchase, but before they ask for any credit card info you are taken to the seat selection screen - there you should be able to see how full the flight is without having to complete the purchase.

HTH!

The only problem with this method is that many seats aren't opened for online booking and remain under "airport control" for assignment at the airport or are released for selection closer to the departure date. Brian Noble's method using www.flyaow.com/classcwt.htm is the best way to get an accurate idea.

It will also tell you if you need to jump on a fare in a hurry. For example, if you are looking for four round trip tickets, and you are currently seeing prices in the "T" fare class for flights you want, check the tool. If it says T9, then there are plenty of tickets in that bucket---9 means "nine or more seats available". However, if it says T8 or less, it means that there are only 8 tickets that remain at that price, after which the price will go up.

I think I'm out of luck. I'm looking for Jetblue info. They just have me so steaming mad right now. Their fares are ridiculous, and from my departure city they just keep extending the same sale through June 22nd. I need decent August fares.

I would LOVE to use someone else, but they're holding a $500+ credit of mine that I refuse to let them have.

Flying SW, the best way is to just call and ask the SW agent. Some will tell you some will not.

Thing is, I'm not sure if the one's that do tell are just making it up or not??? :teeth:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter