Sister Wives

Kody reminds me of a male lion in a pride. When his sons get close to adult age he banishes them. He only protects and is in charge of his ladies and their little babies. So Gabe will not get what he's seeking from Kody. He will only get nipped at and chased away. Kody is king of his ladies and his homes and his babies. And his adult sons are seen as a challenge to that kingdom. They need to go off and seek their own kingdoms in his mind. Boy, I'd love to hear Gabe and Garrisons thoughts on polygamy and if they plan to live that life.
I’ve read from several sources over the years that this is an actual thing in closed, polygamist communities. There aren’t the numbers of available women to support unlimited wives-per-husband and young men have no stable place within the system. :sad2:

I’ve read from several sources over the years that this is an actual thing in closed, polygamist communities. There aren’t the numbers of available women to support unlimited wives-per-husband and young men have no stable place within the system. :sad2:
I've heard that too. But it shouldn't be a thing for Kody as he didn't even grow up in polygamy and half his wives didn't either. Heck most of his sons don't even live in the same state anymore.
He's just an absentee divorced father to his kids. What a shame and the kids seems like such good people for the little we see/hear about them.

This is true. They are called "lost boys". In the HBO show Big Love, the main character was a "lost boy".

The infamous Warren Jeff's cult did this.

I’ve been reading that Kody doesn’t understand how the nanny and her husband got COVID when they were following “the rules”. Guess what Kody, they really weren’t-they just agreed to your face and did what they wanted behind your back. Maybe the husband got a job (hmmm..Garrison). Maybe they visited friends who were also practicing masking and social distancing (hmm..Gabriel). I can’t wait until we get further in and see his views after vaccines become available.
I disagree with Christine boxing his stuff up and putting it in the garage. When I boxed my ex’s stuff up I called him and told him I was putting it out on trash day so he needed to come it or……
Janelle-I hope she leaves his a** also.

I’ve been reading that Kody doesn’t understand how the nanny and her husband got COVID when they were following “the rules”. Guess what Kody, they really weren’t-they just agreed to your face and did what they wanted behind your back. Maybe the husband got a job (hmmm..Garrison). Maybe they visited friends who were also practicing masking and social distancing (hmm..Gabriel). I can’t wait until we get further in and see his views after vaccines become available.
I disagree with Christine boxing his stuff up and putting it in the garage. When I boxed my ex’s stuff up I called him and told him I was putting it out on trash day so he needed to come it or……
Janelle-I hope she leaves his a** also.
It's so ironic that he chose to believe that Christine and Janelle couldn't be trusted because they would lie, and he chose to believe random employee when she said they followed the rules. And it says a lot about his relationships Something is really messed up there.

It's so ironic that he chose to believe that Christine and Janelle couldn't be trusted because they would lie, and he chose to believe random employee when she said they followed the rules. And it says a lot about his relationships Something is really messed up there.

He chose to believe the nanny because it served him. He choose to not trust Janelle and Christine because it also served him ( gave him an excuse to avoid them which is what he wanted.)

Wonder if she is still around to go out with, is she?

No one answer if it yes. :drinking1;)
LOL. She lived on Coyote Pass in an RV this summer. Then moved to an apartment in Flagstaff for the winter. So physically, yes, she's still there. But I'm hoping she's just staying in the area until Savanah graduates high school.

So Robyn and Meri live in big comfortable houses and Janelle lived in an RV on barren land with her youngest I assume. Great if that's what she really wanted, but sounds lopsided to me. Wonder why she gave up her house?
Also, kinda proves that she wasn't having a "full" marriage with Kody. Living in such a tiny place with a teen DD, not much privacy for that....

I don’t understand how finances work for them all. Why has no one on the show mentioned the disparity in Robyn and Kody’s $900,000 house and Janelle and Christine’s houses? That is something to be upset about.

I’ve always assumed that maybe Meri seemed to have a better house because she isn’t supporting children anymore but Robyn currently has more kids at home than anyone.

I don’t understand how finances work for them all. Why has no one on the show mentioned the disparity in Robyn and Kody’s $900,000 house and Janelle and Christine’s houses? That is something to be upset about.

I’ve always assumed that maybe Meri seemed to have a better house because she isn’t supporting children anymore but Robyn currently has more kids at home than anyone.
I just assume they must keep their finances separate and each could choose to spend what they wanted on housing. Of course then I wonder if Kody has a separate portion of money and has been pooling it with Robyn, which would be problematic on its own. I'm just surprised none of them mention it at all so it must not be too out of line.

Last edited:
Looks like Kody and Robyn aren't all that afraid of Covid these days. Not sure of the exact date, but it was recent, and it was also his and Janelle's anniversary this week. Wonder if her got around to going out with her?

I saw this. It was reported that Sobbing Robyn was drinking champagne and Kody had a beer. So much for “we don’t drink alcohol“

I saw this. It was reported that Sobbing Robyn was drinking champagne and Kody had a beer. So much for “we don’t drink alcohol“
Were they bizarrely celebrating Kody & Janelle's anniversary perhaps? Who has champagne at a random, casual dinner out? :confused: And yeah, when the adult kids were teens, alcohol was completely forbidden. :rolleyes1

Between that and him swearing like a drunken sailor lately, he seems to have lost a lot of the moral high ground he always pretended to have.

Yep. If this is all supposed to be for "religion" then I really, really want to quote the Bible to him. Yes, the Bible states that wives should "submit to their husbands" but the very next line commands husbands to "love your wife as Christ loves the church." Call me crazy, but... I don't think Kody is doing that.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter