Singles Social Club: It's Always 5 o'clock here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think that I am gonna just leave a day early. I was thinking of staying a day later, but I think leaving today would be best. Now, HOPEFULLY I can get my AP discount even though it's expired at POP>..

My flight leaves early tomorrow morning. I've heard from my parents who already have their RV at Ft Wilderness. We've got a site in the 100 loop which is right up near Pioneer Hall :cool1:
I may or may not have internet access depending on how well the laptop cooperates. But if all goes well hopefully I'll be seeing some fellow DISers on Friday and Saturday ...

My flight leaves early tomorrow morning. I've heard from my parents who already have their RV at Ft Wilderness. We've got a site in the 100 loop which is right up near Pioneer Hall :cool1:
I may or may not have internet access depending on how well the laptop cooperates. But if all goes well hopefully I'll be seeing some fellow DISers on Friday and Saturday ...

Have a "Young's Double Chocolate Stout" at Crockett's Tavern for me
or a Stella Atrois

Enjoy your trip, I am 6 days away whoo hoo :cool1:

Hey everyone, had a great dinner last night wit DC and his girl. The weather here right now is awesome. Looking forward to seeing everyone soon.

I expect to see highlights so I can live vicariously through you all!! there better be pictures!! DC has my cell phone number! have a great time everyone, I know it will be awesome!

See everyone Saturday! Flying out at 8:10 tomorrow night! Can't wait for some nice warm weather!

I fly out bright and early tomorrow morning!!! I still haven't heard anything on Friday plans. Also, anyone doing anything sunday during the day? I cannot believe I just left and I am headed back already. See everyone soon, and for those not coming we will get pics!!!:thumbsup2

See everyone Saturday! Flying out at 8:10 tomorrow night! Can't wait for some nice warm weather!

I am Looking forward to meeting you.

Hey everyone, had a great dinner last night wit DC and his girl. The weather here right now is awesome. Looking forward to seeing everyone soon.

I saw the pic on FB, looked yummy! Can't wait to meet you and Tony for lunch tomorrow.

I expect to see highlights so I can live vicariously through you all!! there better be pictures!! DC has my cell phone number! have a great time everyone, I know it will be awesome!

I think that can be arranged, you will be missed this weekend!

I fly out bright and early tomorrow morning!!! I still haven't heard anything on Friday plans. Also, anyone doing anything sunday during the day? I cannot believe I just left and I am headed back already. See everyone soon, and for those not coming we will get pics!!!:thumbsup2

My flight was at 605 this morning, and I kept asking myself who the heck booked this flight so early. I had to be up at 4am. Have a safe flight tomorrow.

I arrived about 11am this morning. The Florida sun feels so good,right now I am sitting on the balcony trying to figure out my afternoon plans. I will see everyone tomorrow!

I agree 100%

it really sucks to be missing this, last year was so much fun..pirate:

I know we have our meet planned for Saturday, but I was able to score a ADR at California Grill at 7:45 pm that night. I have never eaten there so I jumped at the chance. It is for 2 people, so if you wanna join me; let me know!

Just scored the best King room on property at the Caribbean Beach resort. Water view and close to main building. Also a corner room. Awesome.

Just scored the best King room on property at the Caribbean Beach resort. Water view and close to main building. Also a corner room. Awesome.

pixiedust: That is a nice quantity of Pixie Dust

Enjoy the weekend & Dis meet

Red Stripe at Shutters... Mmm Mmm Hooray' beer

I expect to see highlights so I can live vicariously through you all!! there better be pictures!!

I agree!

The Florida sun feels so good!

Enjoy! Raining and blowing a gale here in England.

and for those not coming we will get pics!!!:thumbsup2

:thumbsup2

Lovely! I'm laid in my sick bed, aching all over, and jealous! Don't get too drunk.:hug:

Well crap.... I had to stop In Westmont, Il after an hour of driving(didn't even make it out of the Chicago suburbs!) because the suspension is shot on the moving truck and it was swaying REALLY bad on the highway. I almost tipped over! I have to get the suspension fixed tomorrow before I go any farther. Ugh... The only good thing is I pulled into a best western and went to rent a room. I turned on the ol' bartender charm and schmoozed my way into a king size JACUZZI suite for the price of a basement room! pixiedust: The Jacuzzi is right next to the bed and is almost as big as the bed! Thank you Kelly the front desk girl! :cool1::cool1::cheer2:

224434_10151065259187271_244864376_n.jpg

Yes, the tub IS almost as big as the bed! :rotfl2: I've already spent a half hour in it. XD

I think you win on the view but my ameneties are better! :P:rotfl2:

Food has arrived and the party has begun

Enjoy! Tell everyone I said hello!:wave2:

Yes, the tub IS almost as big as the bed! :rotfl2: I've already spent a half hour in it. XD

That's a gigantic tub!

Have fun this weekend, DISers! Can't wait to read about some of the adventures. I'm sure we won't hear about everything. What happens at Epcot, stays at Epcot and all that...

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter