Single rider line at Mission to Space?

Tigger&Belle

<font color=blue>I'm the good girl on the DIS<br><
Is there a single rider line at Mission to Space? I don't know that we will be at Epcot first thing in a morning in order to ride without waiting long and I would want to get the fast pass for Test Track since my son is tall enough to go on that. However, he's not tall enough for Mission and my sister and I would need to do the baby swap, anyway, so I figured it might be a good time to try the single rider line if there is one.

Thanks, T&B

When we went in september there was a single rider line. However, there were basically no lines for the single/fastpass/regular lines. It was a walk on. When we went last month, the single rider line was closed and the regular line had no one waiting, this was in the late afternoon too.

Thanks, that's good to know! I won't worry about long lines, then, and if they are busy then the single line should be open.

T&B

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter