Single Lesbians? Are you out there?

What a great place to introduce myself; I'm new to these here parts of the DISboards. I'm recently single: dumped by my first girlfriend :/ Ah well. I'm 25 and from the suburbs of NYC, but trying oh so hard to get a promotion within my company that would move me to the Orlando area. While Disney isn't the ONLY reason I want to live there, it sure would be a great added plus, LOL.

:rainbow:

Sigh, I am now single after deciding to go my separate ways from my DP, she was overwhelmed with the path our lives were taking (recently purchased a home together and were talking about adopting a child). It is Amazing that at 35 she still needs to grow up? Thus is life though, I am glad she brought this up before we had a child. It has been nearly three months and I am finally coming to terms with the fact that I am single,....again.

Anywho.....I am 32 live in the NYC area (NNJ) and I am a pre-school teacher. Anyone else from around here?

Sigh, I am now single after deciding to go my separate ways from my DP, she was overwhelmed with the path our lives were taking (recently purchased a home together and were talking about adopting a child). It is Amazing that at 35 she still needs to grow up? Thus is life though, I am glad she brought this up before we had a child. It has been nearly three months and I am finally coming to terms with the fact that I am single,....again.

Anywho.....I am 32 live in the NYC area (NNJ) and I am a pre-school teacher. Anyone else from around here?

Yup I'm from NNJ too, I work in a music store in Bergen County.

I am 28 (I live in Miami), single, and visiting Disney with some family and friends July 28-August 1. If anyone is going to be in town then and wants to hang out, let me know. We are staying at Animal Kingdom and then Beach Club. PM me or email me at miami 04 at gmail

well im 26 from Rhode Island and totally single. I got led on for way too long for my liking and stopped the games. but anyways lol enough about my story. its nice to know there are others who enjoy Disney as much as me on here!

Hi all you happy ppl! lol:thumbsup2

ps im just a little too hyper, had way too much coffee...sorry if im a little over enthusiastic lmao:cool1:

Hey there Everyone! I'm 22 and I just came out of a 6 year relationship. Living on Cape Cod, MA right now but going to end up moving back home to RI.

Single, and not hating it.
and probably the youngest on this thread.
oh my!
:simba:

Hey there, single lesbian looking for her princess ;-)
I currently work in Ecpot Attractions. Hoping to one day work in the Bibbidi Bobbidi Bouqtiue, The Pirates League, or in entertainment.
wanted to say hello to everyone :-)
hope everyone has a magical day
:wizard:

I have great single friends :goodvibes
My DW and I love Disney. We're trying to get a group of friends including those single lesbian (employed, well adjusted, hottie) friends to join us for the F&W fest this year.
Take care everyone :thumbsup2

Been away for a while but back now. I'm 25 and live in Oklahoma. Hopefully be back in Fl in a year. *crossing my fingers for season passes*

I'm bi-curious and though I'm in a m/w relationship, I want to explore my female side (he is encouraging too). I hate clubbing and the bar scene can be tacky.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter