Single Digit Dance!!!

Lollipop's Mom

<font color=teal>Special trip with your little one
OMG OMG OMG OMG I am just beyond excited!!
Our first trip to the world in EIGHT YEARS!! 9 days until we leave...!!!

Me too! Me too! It hasn't been that long since our last trip but this will be our first adults-only trip to WDW since our honeymoon in Jan 1997. And it will be our first time away from our kids in 2.5 years! And during that 2.5 years, we had a second son and my husband spent a year in Iraq - so we REALLY deserve this long weekend away without the kids! We're staying at Port Orleans French Quarter.

I told my husband at lunch that I will start packing soon. He said, "I figured you were halfway finished by now!"

Hope you have a great trip!

I hope you do too! We really wanted to stay at POFQ - thats our moderate dream resort, but have to settle for Pop Century in order to do 10 days. It was either 7 days at a mod, or 10 at the Pop....I don't figure we will be in that room much anyway!

We don't actually arrive until the 5th, but leave on the 4th as we are overnighting on the way down to get an earlier flight into Orlando! We are coming in from Vancouver, BC!

We'll be leaving on Jan 2....I'M SO EXCITED!!!...I don't even care that it is going to be crowded...OMG...I can't imagine a 10 day trip...ours are usually only 3 or 4 days...that would be awesome!!

Wow! Vancouver! Beautiful place! We live in Florida, about a 6 hour drive. I'm hoping to drive by and dump the kids at my mom's somewhere around the crack of dawn.... just kidding, LOL. Sort of...

We'll only be there 3 nights, but we were there 6 nights in Sept, and have another 4 nights planned for Aug/Sept 2008.

Holly, you're leaving on my birthday - and I told my mom all I wanted for my birthday was to be child-less for the weekend - that's how we're getting to go! :)

Yah...well when you are doing an 8 hour flight to get there - you stay for 10 days! LOL.
We usually go to Disneyland because it is much closer/cheaper - but I saved and worked so hard and we are doing the big one this time! I just can't wait!

I get the single digit dance in 2 day well technically 24 hrs at 4am est is my single digit happy dance.

My best friend and I are doing the single digit dance today. 9 Days till were in Disney World. IT's crazy!! I remember when we wer in the 100's and counting down. Can't wait. 9 more days till pure blisss!!! woohooo!!

im going in 6 days. but all i want is to get there and been told that i won the castle,or the golden fastpass,or the dream fastpass

:banana: :dance3: :woohoo: :cheer2: :dancer: party: :jumping1: :rainbow: :flower1: :flower: "THAT MY WISH"

Three days! It's driving me crazy too. Can't wait!!!:cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter