Simulator Rides

jasper1428

Earning My Ears
Now before you all get excited because you just read the title wrong😉 - I am talking about the rides where there is no track and your ride vehicle does all the moving....
Which rides are like this at Disney (and the other theme parks)?
We are not travelling until next May so hopefully I can a list going before I go and ruin my holiday by going on one. 🤮🤮

Also, Millennium Falcon: Smuggler's Run 🤢

Universal has some brutal roller coaster and screen combo rides as well.
I did Smuggler's Run at DLR - I got so sick by like 1/3 of the way through. Just closed my eyes and pressed my buttons the rest of the ride. Star Tours once made me nauseated for about 45 minutes.

Rollercoaster + screen? That's a hard pass from me.

I might be crazy, but I think I still wanna try FOP at the end of the night if I can. I will have one of those patches.

None of the simulator rides at Disney have made me feel sick, but the ones at Universal sure do. I came the closest to losing my lunch on a ride on The Simpsons, than I ever have in my life. I had to close my eyes and think happy thoughts to make it through.

I know what you mean about the Simpson's ride. Took a while of deep breathing and lots of water to feel better after that one.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter