Silly Question....can I bring water on board.

bbn1122

DIS Veteran
I know the alcohol policy but I never brought any other food or beverages.

I will be staying at PC area prior to cruise. I am going to pick up sunscreena and a couple other items for cruise. I figured I would bring a six pack of bottled water. I do not want to carry to much on.

Thanks.
:earsgirl: 🚢

Water on the ship is pretty good! And I think there are a couple bottle refill stations as well as water where the soda stations are. I am “picky” and quite happy with “tap” water in the ship.

This is a very reasonable question, since some cruise lines do limit beverages. On Disney cruises, there are no limits to the amount of non-alcoholic beverages that can be brought onboard. The only requirement is that you must carry the beverages with you until your room is ready (usually around 1:30).

Thanks everyone you would think I would know this, with it being my 10th DCL cruise!

I just refilled my two water bottles last time at station. And bought two more when I was off the ship last fall.

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter