Shutters Unlimited Digital Package Sold Out?

You used to have to pre-pay because it was an outside company, photography is now provided by Disney so you book in advance but pay on the cruise.
Thanks for clarifying! I remembered having to pay in advance before (pre-pandemic) but this makes sense.

Every evening there are photographers going to every table in the Main Dining Rooms.
Every evening there are photographers in the atrium with either pictures with different backdrops or pictures of people on the staircase.
Every structured character meet and greet has a photographer.
Random photographers on the ship or Castaway Cay. (I remember one guy just standing near the basketball courts for people who wanted a picture with the Miami skyline in the background.)
How do they know to add your pictures to your package? At WDW the photographer scans your Magic Band to route it to you. Do they ask your Cabin # on the cruise?

How do they know to add your pictures to your package? At WDW the photographer scans your Magic Band to route it to you. Do they ask your Cabin # on the cruise?
Yes they always ask or scan your card.

I had the same thoughts...wow...they sold out of photos...but looking through the options, seems like the start time is always 8 AM, no matter what day you book, so maybe, since Day 1 starts after 8 AM, you can first buy on Day 2...or maybe I just missed the Day 1 option to buy and it sold out quickly.

I had the same thoughts...wow...they sold out of photos...but looking through the options, seems like the start time is always 8 AM, no matter what day you book, so maybe, since Day 1 starts after 8 AM, you can first buy on Day 2...or maybe I just missed the Day 1 option to buy and it sold out quickly.
Must have weird settings. You can pre-buy the package under the last day of your cruise and still get your port arrival photos taken just before boarding the ship included in the package. At least that’s how it was for us. All our photos including the first night dinner were made available to us and we were also signed up for day two.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter