Shutters Unlimited Digital Package Sold Out?

cedman77

Earning My Ears
It's been about 2.5yrs since our last Disney Cruise, and I don't remember ever seeing unlimited Photo Package being sold out. I just tried to add it on our 7Night Fantasy cruise in July and it says it's "Sold Out". Are they really limiting photo packages now?

Select only one person to purchase the package and if it’s still sold out for that day, pick a different day. You still get the full package it just seems they have a limit on day one now. You won’t miss any pictures.

Select only one person to purchase the package and if it’s still sold out for that day, pick a different day. You still get the full package it just seems they have a limit on day one now. You won’t miss any pictures.
Just wanted to let you know I had to purchase mine for day two

Thank you!! We're all so excited to finally being back on DCL. We tried a RCL back in December. It was really nice, but it's not DCL!

We aren't sailing until August, but I am just wondering how much the price has gone up since we last sailed. I looked and can't find the prices listed anywhere. Does anyone know what the price is for unlimited photo package on a 7 night Fantasy cruise? Thanks!

We aren't sailing until August, but I am just wondering how much the price has gone up since we last sailed. I looked and can't find the prices listed anywhere. Does anyone know what the price is for unlimited photo package on a 7 night Fantasy cruise? Thanks!
It was $295.95 pre cruise and $349.95 on board. It wouldn’t tell me the price either, until I paid in full.

Just had the same issue -- had to buy my package for day 2. I didn't have to do any sort of checkout though, is this just going to get added to the onboard bill with all our other charges? Just want to make sure we actually get the pre-cruise pricing...

I believe there is a fixed limit in the database like 99, and that nobody at Disney's bothered to fix as their system is completely foobar.

This thread is why I love/appreciate this Forum. Trying to get things checked off the to do list before we leave and had the same problem adding the photo package. Many thanks to all of you who contribute to the "Disney IT Help Desk" !

I have a question-do you not pay for it until you’re on the ship? Last night I added it, but I thought it had to be paid for immediately to get that price. Just curious! Thanks!

It has been 8 years since our first Disney cruise, can someone remind me what photo opportunities there are the ships that would be included in this package? We are finally going on our second Disney cruise next month!

I have a question-do you not pay for it until you’re on the ship? Last night I added it, but I thought it had to be paid for immediately to get that price. Just curious! Thanks!
You used to have to pre-pay because it was an outside company, photography is now provided by Disney so you book in advance but pay on the cruise.

It has been 8 years since our first Disney cruise, can someone remind me what photo opportunities there are the ships that would be included in this package? We are finally going on our second Disney cruise next month!
Every evening there are photographers going to every table in the Main Dining Rooms.
Every evening there are photographers in the atrium with either pictures with different backdrops or pictures of people on the staircase.
Every structured character meet and greet has a photographer.
Random photographers on the ship or Castaway Cay. (I remember one guy just standing near the basketball courts for people who wanted a picture with the Miami skyline in the background.)

Every evening there are photographers going to every table in the Main Dining Rooms.
Every evening there are photographers in the atrium with either pictures with different backdrops or pictures of people on the staircase.
Every structured character meet and greet has a photographer.
Random photographers on the ship or Castaway Cay. (I remember one guy just standing near the basketball courts for people who wanted a picture with the Miami skyline in the background.)

Ah, it is starting to come back to me now. Thanks!

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter