Shutters question

runmommyrun

Mouseketeer
We are first time cruisers and heading on the Dream in a few weeks. My sister bought me 10 credits at Shutters for my birthday. Can someone explain to me what pictures Shutters takes? Is it like a Photopass? Will I be able to get pictures throughout the cruise and then choose at the end of the cruise or do they just take pictures when boarding the ship? I'm a bit clueless on this and want to plan accordingly. (And there probably is a thread somewhere about this, but the search function is disabled at this time). Thanks in advance!

We are first time cruisers and heading on the Dream in a few weeks. My sister bought me 10 credits at Shutters for my birthday. Can someone explain to me what pictures Shutters takes? Is it like a Photopass? Will I be able to get pictures throughout the cruise and then choose at the end of the cruise or do they just take pictures when boarding the ship? I'm a bit clueless on this and want to plan accordingly. (And there probably is a thread somewhere about this, but the search function is disabled at this time). Thanks in advance!

I don't remember how PhotoPass works, but yes, there are photos taken throughout the cruise... Photo when boarding, photos with characters, photos at meals, formal photos wit backdrops, etc.

You can buy photos at any point you want. They cost 2 credits for an 8x10 or 1 credit for a 4x6.

The photos onboard come in 2 sizes: 6X8 = 1 credit and 8X19 = 2 credits. The character photos are the 6X8 ones, the formal/pirate/dining room photos/roving photographer photos are 8X10.

Every day Shutters will put up the photos taken and you can go and look them over. In your case you may pick up to 10 credits worth of photos to take with you. You must check-out at the cash register, but it's already paid for. If you fill up your credit package, and you have another photo taken that you'd rather have, they will trade out one of the ones you already have, or you can purchase it outright. 6X8 = $9.95; 8X10 = $19.95.

:cutie:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter