Shownotes for 6/19

WebmasterPete

Grand Administrator
Hi everyone:

Below are this weeks show notes - just a few things - we won't be doing the Universal show this week due to scheduling conflicts, but it will go up with next weeks show. This weeks shows are up and so are the associated videos. Those of you on ITunes, you'll see the video downloads a little later on today (they are taking FOREVER to render and upload).

In this weeks episode, we talk about the top news stories this week, including an update on the Connecticut couple that claims to have been abducted outside Downtown Disney. In our featured discussion this week, we'll give you some tips regarding rainy day activities. Also, we unveil two new videos this week - details in this weeks Roundtable Rapidfire. Plus we discuss the rest of our stay at the Walt Disney World Dolphin last week. All that plus Roundtable RapidFire and Listener emails this week on the DIS Unplugged Roundtable!

News Stories in this weeks podcast:
- Club 33 at Disneyland
- Presidential candidates scheduled to be at the Contemporary June 30.
- Sherriff's office drops investigation of alleged abduction

Links from this weeks discussion topics:
- Rainy Day activities
- Walt Disney World Swan & Dolphin
- Fireworks Cruises
- Epcot Food and Wine Festival
- Updated Photos
- Yacht Club Galley

NEW DIS Video!
Send Bob to the Parks - Star Wars Weekends
Watch Now (Windows Media - Broadband required)

Mickey Moment #1 - View of Illuminations from the Dolphin
Watch Now (Windows Media - Broadband required)

In this weeks episode, we talk about the top news stories this week, including an update on the Connecticut couple that claims to have been abducted outside Downtown Disney.

I knew it!!! As soon as you guys were talking about the alleged abduction I thought it sounded fishy.... Glad to hear we are back in our safe little bubble ;)

Hey, I was just listening to this weeks email show, and I want to hear the whole theme song? lol. Where is it? :confused3

I loved Pete's description of the "weather" in AK! Africa Hot!! :lmao:

I hate how hot it is in AK and I thought I was just a wimp...but if people that live in FL think it's that hot, maybe I'm not crazy. I can barely stand to stay there past noon, and I go in off season!! Thanks for the validation crew! I feel much better...:yay:

Hey, I was just listening to this weeks email show, and I want to hear the whole theme song? lol. Where is it? :confused3
:

If you listen to the whole show........when pete closes out the Email show he let the theme song run. there are no words, what you here at the end last about a minute and that is the entire theme song.:goodvibes :thumbsup2 :cool1: :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter