Show Your Face Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

HIGH FIVES!
:O
that is the best mickey shirt EV-URR!

adorable with your matching sweaters there rachel & blaire!!

rachel you are too cuuuute! and you have really nice skin! princess:
and that sweater is seriously awesome :thumbsup2

went out last night with my sister and some friends and my sister & i did karaoke!!! we did intergalactic by the beastie boys and it was sooo hilarious! :rotfl: i had so much fun!!
13839_1111121271921_1643550032_259078_8365763_n.jpg

16238_169782541615_514356615_2942664_6104043_n.jpg

that's us rapping :3dglasses (terrible pics though, it was dark in there haha)
13839_1111120951913_1643550032_259073_8358881_n.jpg

thats my sissy and i
hahahah!
you be hoggin da mic?
(;

I haven't been on in a while, but everyone's looking gorgeous!
I love the matching Minnie and Mickey sweaters, and Caitlin, the karaoke looks hilarious, me and my friends were planning on doing that this weekend, can't wait!

On a nature walk with friends, my favorite
nature.jpg

And this was when my friend was being a creep and taking pictures of me when I was watching Cash Cab. But I thought it looked cool (black and white makes everything look classy haha)
chair.jpg
pretty!
i really, really love the second one!

It's nice to know that some people think I'm a girl :)

but am I a pretty girl?

CALL ME ;)

lmao was that quote from Spongebob?? where Mr. Crabs goes "Spongebob.. I didn't want to tell you this in front of Patrick, but that Hat makes you look like a girl."

"Am I a pretty girl???"

"uhh.. You're beautiful"

gohomeno.jpg

me and my friend this weekend .
(she always yells at me to go home when i'm being obnoxious but, this weekend she said it while sitting in my room at my house xD)

no I meant that you had all the miley cyrus pictures in your sig and avatar and the light blue typing made me assume you were female. theres nothing wrong with liuking miley. i never said there was. Im sorry its just the culture Ive grown up with were we have been taught that pink means girl and blue means boy. again I am sorry.

Exactly blue means boy

adorable with your matching sweaters there rachel & blaire!!

rachel you are too cuuuute! and you have really nice skin! princess:
and that sweater is seriously awesome :thumbsup2

went out last night with my sister and some friends and my sister & i did karaoke!!! we did intergalactic by the beastie boys and it was sooo hilarious! :rotfl: i had so much fun!!
13839_1111121271921_1643550032_259078_8365763_n.jpg

16238_169782541615_514356615_2942664_6104043_n.jpg

that's us rapping :3dglasses (terrible pics though, it was dark in there haha)
13839_1111120951913_1643550032_259073_8358881_n.jpg

thats my sissy and i

Thanks! Aww you guys looked like you had fun, I could never do karaoke, cute pics.

OMG TWINS YESSS!!!
jhahahaha
:)

HAHA XD HIGH FIVES ALL ROUND

I haven't been on in a while, but everyone's looking gorgeous!
I love the matching Minnie and Mickey sweaters, and Caitlin, the karaoke looks hilarious, me and my friends were planning on doing that this weekend, can't wait!

On a nature walk with friends, my favorite
nature.jpg

And this was when my friend was being a creep and taking pictures of me when I was watching Cash Cab. But I thought it looked cool (black and white makes everything look classy haha)
chair.jpg

Cayooot pics ;)

lmao was that quote from Spongebob?? where Mr. Crabs goes "Spongebob.. I didn't want to tell you this in front of Patrick, but that Hat makes you look like a girl."

"Am I a pretty girl???"

"uhh.. You're beautiful"

Yea, haha I'm not really a fan of Spongebob anymore but I still remember quotes.

gohomeno.jpg

me and my friend this weekend .
(she always yells at me to go home when i'm being obnoxious but, this weekend she said it while sitting in my room at my house xD)

Haha she got OWNED. Sweet pic :)

"Am I a pretty girl???"

"uhh.. You're beautiful"

xDDDD I was thinking the same thing.

That first pic is the sweetest pic I have ever seen :Daaawwww

haha thanks! :)
I actually took it, put it on my phone, and texted my boyfriend and said;

-"Want a surprise? (; "
-"uhh yeah!"

And I sent it to him, lol.

Way too steal my thunder by calling Katie Cute...lol. And sorry again the BAMA WON
And your really cute too...like the I LOVE YOU pic...lol

Okay Tom, like I said when you texted me i really don't like you anymore lol. LSU has kinda been boring me here lately, lol. I mean I sit here and talk trash to Sonya about Gators, and LSU loses to them. Then I do the same to you about Bama.. and we lose again. I'm just gonna quit trash talking other teams cause it's not doing LSU any good! Saints are my team this year, I've gotten more into them this year then ever! I guess it's cause they're actually good this season. lol

Anywaysssssssssssss. thanks. you're cute too. :cutie: and i'm just kidding about the i dont like you thingg, you know I love you! :)

finally got all my pictures from the last few months ive been grounded on the computer :)
so now for recent ones!!:goodvibes
2zqr53t.jpg

^^ i was a hippy for halloween :hippie::hippie:...im a hippy 24/7 anyways lolz
2n7moew.jpg

^^damon my bf after trick or treating :teeth:
240ztlf.jpg

^^ my bff megan and me...we are dorks fer sure ;)
351ijgn.jpg

^^ just me!! :)
aokqjb.jpg

^^ at the ymca in the locker room...im there like allll the time :yay:

really cute hippie glasses, amanda! :hippie:

i bought nerdy glasses.. not for halloween, but because i thought they were cute haha. :cutie:

150718.jpg

they inspire me to make very attractive faces. :cool2:

152414.jpg

everyone is very pretty, as always :-)

me and my best friend :D (on the left) sorry it blurry. lol
004-1.jpg

this is what a true mets fan looks like the day after the yankees win the world series (; (i got about 50 comments on my shirt that day. haha)
004-2.jpg

010-1.jpg

islanders jersey :D
008-1.jpg

before going skating with the besties :-)
016-1.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter