Show us your e-rings/wedding rings/promise rings . . .

I'm surprised by all the heart shaped rings! Dfi loved those, but it's just not my style...Until seeing all of these I'd never seen anybody with one. They look really nice though, some of them even look like they're sort of my style...I don't have a pic of mine right now, but I'll try to get one up eventually.

WDWAurora said:
I'm surprised by all the heart shaped rings! Dfi loved those, but it's just not my style...Until seeing all of these I'd never seen anybody with one. They look really nice though, some of them even look like they're sort of my style...I don't have a pic of mine right now, but I'll try to get one up eventually.

i initially didn't like any of the heart shaped rings i saw either! but when i tried on this one, i fell in love...and while i've seen it in the store, i have yet to meet anyone else who has this exact same ring...i'm sure they're out there, but i haven't seen them! so it makes me feel that i have a pretty unique ring...:)

I've seen them in the stores and thought they were just OK but when my FDH pulled out my heart shaped engagement ring when he proposed, no other shape would have worked in the setting. The tacori setting with the hearts on the sides made the heart center stone PERFECT!! Hearts are GREAT :love: ! I'll have to get a better pic of my e-ring on here in the next day or two.

47b5df36b3127cce9edac2b25c2000000026108CbtGrJsza4

Here's mine! 2 carat, white gold, Princess cut! I don't have a pic of the sides but it's like ...the second poster on here I believe. (can't remember... 3 whole minutes having passed since I looked at the first page...)

Here's what my engagement ring looks like...the photo isn't of the actual ring on my finger (since I don't have a pic of it), but this is what it looks like:
ST-140144L-PESmall.jpg

Here's my wedding band (our bands are matching...we got it from Kay Jewelers, so this is what it actually looks like):
250635303.jpg

I forgot to add earlier that my fiance and I are getting hidden Mickey's engraved on the inside of our wedding rings with our wedding date. We thought it would be a perfect addition to them since we are getting married at Disney! :mickeybar

Here is my ring except it is all diamonds.
http://www.wdwinfo.com/photopost/showphoto.php?photo=4049&sort=2&cat=500&page=1

Here is my band except it is custom to fit exactly with my ring and is diamonds and sapphires:
http://www.wdwinfo.com/photopost/showphoto.php?photo=4048&sort=2&cat=500&page=1

I also did not want a solitaire (all my friends were getting engaged and 3 had the EXACT same ring in differing size stones) and I loved the 3 stone look. This was 5 years ago so we had to get them custom made and I remember a lady at our jeweler (another customer) was flabbergasted that I didn't want a solitaire! She tried to explain that all engagement rings were solitaires and that I didn't want my ring to look "common". I thought that was really funny. :rotfl:

Tinkerbelle14 said:
I forgot to add earlier that my fiance and I are getting hidden Mickey's engraved on the inside of our wedding rings with our wedding date. We thought it would be a perfect addition to them since we are getting married at Disney! :mickeybar
That is such a cute idea!! I love it! :lovestruc I may just have to borrow that idea from you ;)

Go right ahead PrincessChrysty, we share ring styles already anyways, lol! Seriously though, that is why I posted the idea on here, I thought it might be a nice idea for other couples too.

Everyone's rings are so gorgeous! We we all have very different tastes...pretty cool!

Here is my nice fuzzy ring shot. I've given up trying to get it a clearer picture...just ain't happenin'!

ry%3D400

Here it a clearer picture from Bluenile.

DM15500600_AB15500300_RD_100_zoom.jpg

Here is a pic of my engagement ring with the wedding band.
f46917c4.jpg

Here is a better pic of my e-ring.
f46917c0.jpg

It's a Tacori the center stone is a heart 1 carat and the surronding stones make a half a carat and then the wedding band is another haif a carat

ringscopy.jpg

This is a picture of my engagement ring...I finally got the hang of how to upload a picture. :flower: The three pictures with the green background are of my actual ring. The picture with the white background is a picture that is very similar to mine. It was on the Scott Kay website, but I guess they took it down. Mine has a princess cut diamond in the center and three diamonds on the side instead of two. It's designed by Scott Kay. :bounce: I love it!!!

My goodness there are a lot of heart shaped ones here as well! Mine is heart shaped as well and I had never seen someone else with one like that until I looked on here! Thats awesome! Everyones rings are beautiful too! I noticed that everyones rings seemed a bit more personalized! :) (I used to work at a jewelry store so had to look at rings all day! lol) I guess us Disers are just like that though. ;)

I'd post ours as well but does anyone know how to? I'm clueless with posting pictures! Thanks in advance!

I'll post the combined e-ring and wedding band as I get the photo posted, but here is a pic of the e-ring. I wanted something different and my sister has a beautiful blue topaz handed down from my late grandmother. So I wanted my own! The diamonds on the e-ring are new, but the wedding band that fits up against it is made from my grandmother's diamonds.
13eedc80.jpg

I finally have my ring in my possession and I couldn't be happier!! I am so in love with it!! :cloud9: This might sound totally silly, but the more I look at it, the more I love it!! :lovestruc (This is my first 'real' piece of jewelry. I've never really been a jewelry type of girl - but I warned DH2B, I think that's all about to change! ;) )

Here are a few pics....
f4650045.jpg

A view of the setting
f4650060.jpg

An angled view of the setting - this is my favorite part of the ring. I love the way the gold comes up to meet the diamond as opposed to the solitaires that are raised way above the ring (not that there's anything wrong with that, it's just not my preference :blush: )
f465004b.jpg

:earsgirl:

It's beautiful Chrysty! Mine is very similar in style. When you look down at it, it looks like a regular solitaire, but from the side you see that the gold comes up a bit to almost hide some of the setting but doesn't completely line up with the diamond (which is something I told my DH2B that I didn't want, not that those rings aren't beautiful, just not my style, so he did a great job picking it out on his own!). I'm glad you finally have your ring, you must be so happy!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter