Show today?

Kiotzu

Mouseketeer
Does anybody know if there is going to be a show today? I know they just got back from the Alaska trip.

Looking forward to hearing about Alaska! That's what we are considering for our first cruise.

Thanx team for a great show, especially with coming back so soon from a working vacation. I appreciate your commitment and sharing your efforts and time for the community. Hope you enjoy the rest of the week, and I look forward to seeing some you for D23 and DIScon. Cheers! :cutie:

Does anybody know if there is going to be a show today? I know they just got back from the Alaska trip.
Theres no shows anymore. Theres only off the rails and off the rails 2.0.

Ive moved on to other channels.

Theres no shows anymore. Theres only off the rails and off the rails 2.0.

Ive moved on to other channels.
That's nice for you. I enjoy all of the shows. I saw your other posts, don't understand the need to spread negativity. I love all of the differing opinions and personalities. I am as far from a local as you can be (Vancouver, BC) but these shows let me get insights in to my favorite places in the world.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter