Show tickets

kiwitinkerbell

kiwigirl
Hi, I'm heading to Las Vegas September 19-24 from New Zealand. We would love to go and see Donny and Marie at the Flamingo (where we are staying) and Cher at Ceasers.

Do you think we need to book the tickets from New Zealand over the net or do you think it will okay to wait until we get to Las Vegas and go and book them the first day we are there? I just don't know about booking over the net and having them posted to us in New Zealand.

We will be in Vegas in 26 days to see Donny & Marie!!! (He was my childhood love.) Anyway, we ordered our tickets and will pick them up at the hotel when we get there. You may want to try that for Donny & Marie as well as Cher!

Good luck and have a great trip!!!!

My Dad and I ordered tickets for both of those shows when we went to Vegas last year. When you order on the Ceasar's and Flamingo websites, the tickets will be held at Will Call for you to pick up.

BTW, for the Cher tickets, I highly suggest going for the dinner & show offer. It says you'll get tickets in rear orchestra, but our "rear orchestra" seats were actually about 2 feet from the stage!!

Book them on the Internet and pick them up when you get here. Both of those are VERY popular shows and may be sold out if you wait to try and purchase when you get here.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter