Show off your door!!

I did up the yoda and Mickey bar one. I was thrilled to see the photo of your door with it on it! Yes, I made it for a shirt for DS16 for Disney World. We were in DHS the day he wore that, and we had a few people around the Star Tours ride stop us and ask where we bought the shirt (because they WANTED ONE). One lady was quite surprised when I told her I made it. She then asked how one does something like that. I then told her all about the DIS boards and Magnet and T-shirt graphics, and told her where to go to find that exact graphic.

YodaMickeyBar.jpg
[/IMG]

See, I remembered most of it (which is good, for me lol) :lmao:
Sorry I didn't remember your name. We had a few people walk by as we were entering/exiting our room over the days and point at it and say "Cool magnet" :thumbsup2

A few from our recently completed first cruise (we changed our ears each day lol):

door1.jpg

door2.jpg

I love your little green men magnet!! If you still have it, may I borrow it? :worship:We have extended family sailing with us next Oct and it would be perfect for them.

I'm having photo issues from our Halloween cruise on the Magic. As soon as I get it resolved I will post ours. (For some reason, they show up blurry and it states it's searching for missing files. Yet they show up fine on dh's computer and his photos show up fine on my computer.) :confused3
I will try to find my door photos from last year's cruise. :goodvibes

Anyhoo, anyone looking for a good price on magnetic paper in bulk, this website was recommended by another Dis-er.
http://www.decalpaper.com/category-s/5.htm
I've ordered twice from them and quality was very similar to the Avery brand I bought from Amazon last year at over $2 per sheet.

Here are some from last Thanksgiving. I rearranged and changed them out occasionally. Looking back now, this door seems empty compared to last week! :guilty:

B0000047.jpg

B0002358.jpg

B0000042.jpg

B0000046.jpg

B0002357.jpg

B0000046.jpg

B0000045.jpg

Is this something that happens often on cruise lines or only a few join in on the fun! We are wondering where you get all these neat decals and if it's worth decorating for our 3 day Wonder Cruise.

I did up the yoda and Mickey bar one. I was thrilled to see the photo of your door with it on it! Yes, I made it for a shirt for DS16 for Disney World. We were in DHS the day he wore that, and we had a few people around the Star Tours ride stop us and ask where we bought the shirt (because they WANTED ONE). One lady was quite surprised when I told her I made it. She then asked how one does something like that. I then told her all about the DIS boards and Magnet and T-shirt graphics, and told her where to go to find that exact graphic.

YodaMickeyBar.jpg
[/IMG]
Hey, that is the bar i made! Nice!

Is this something that happens often on cruise lines or only a few join in on the fun! We are wondering where you get all these neat decals and if it's worth decorating for our 3 day Wonder Cruise.

I think it's more common on the longer cruises, but we just did a 4 day Wonder Cruise and I saw about 15 to 20 doors decorated just in my travels delivering FE gifts to 10 families. For a 3 day I still think it's worth putting something on your door. Visit the Cruise Magnets and Graphics links thread. There you can request magnets to be made or if you are into trying some on your own, you'll have access to blank ones from there to personalize yourself.
They can be printed directly onto magnetic paper made for inkjet printers, or like I did, print them onto cardstock then laminate them then put peel and stick adhesive magnets on the backs.

Hey, that is the bar i made! Nice!

Yes that is your mickey bar! The Mickey bar I originally used just didn't look as great as yours! Yours looks YUMMY! Mine looked just like Chocolate on a stick but didn't have that YUMMY factor!

Yes that is your mickey bar! The Mickey bar I originally used just didn't look as great as yours! Yours looks YUMMY! Mine looked just like Chocolate on a stick but didn't have that YUMMY factor!
Not surprised you got some good comments. Very nice design!

My door as seen on my first cruise, the 2009 Double Dip on the Magic:
4159957565_f48fb9a58d_b.jpg

Wink13.. We are in Omaha too! But not Husker fans.. Can you tell? :goodvibes

IMG_6743.jpg

Glad to see another Nebraska person on the Disboard. We cheer for LSU every time they are at the College World Series.

We were going to the Castaway 5K but we were unable to dock on our cruise. I guess we'll have to book another cruise.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter