Show me your MVMCP pictures

I Need More Please, Can't Wait To Get There And This Is How I Start Every Morning On The Dis Boards Feeding My Addiction To Disney And Seeing Everyone's Pictures.

I've moved this thread to the Theme Parks Community board to be with the other picture threads. :)

Vacation2008047.jpg

Vacation2008053.jpg

Vacation2008085.jpg

Vacation2008159.jpg

Vacation2008176.jpg

Vacation2008044.jpg

PC110113-1.jpg

Vacation2008174.jpg

Everyone's pictures are awesome!!!!!! We are going to our first MVMCP on 12/3 and I can hardly wait. This is also our first time going to Disney during the Christmas season. I have always wanted to go but never did, that is until my wonderful DH decided to give me a early Birthday Present (B-Day on 12/13) by surprising me, and my kids, with this trip.....I think I am more excited about it than my kids are :rotfl:

Everyone's pictures are awesome!!!!!! We are going to our first MVMCP on 12/3 and I can hardly wait. This is also our first time going to Disney during the Christmas season. I have always wanted to go but never did, that is until my wonderful DH decided to give me a early Birthday Present (B-Day on 12/13) by surprising me, and my kids, with this trip.....I think I am more excited about it than my kids are :rotfl:

Get ready to be addicted, hence the name DisneyNDecember !! I got the bug about 7 years ago & we have gone every December since then !!! We can typically only afford one trip a year, but sure wish I could afford two & enjoy the Halloween decorations as welll. But I can't even fathom not going in December now, I LOVE it !!:santa::santa::santa:

I am so excited for our very first MVMCP!!!!:santa: Any more photos?

can anyone tell me the time they typically have the Mickey's Once Upon A Christmastime Parade during the MVMCP?

I have an ADR at LTT at 8 and I'm trying to determine if this will be a problem.

Awesome photos everyone! We'll be attending our first MVMCP a week today - getting super excited! :mickeyjum

Any photos from the most recent parties knocking around? I'd love a preview of the 2009 festivites! :santa:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter