• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Show me a picture, PROVE ME WRONG!

a close up like this.....

IMG_1938.jpg

Okay, I have a few....
I'll see the tiki butts with this classic-
IMG_0172.jpg

And I have to add what is probably my weirdest WDW photo-
DSCN3571.jpg

that is.... Until you know that I'm a knitter. This is in the queue for Everest at AK.

Not "Disney" things, but stuff you see while at Disney. Both of these were taken while at MGM.

Those crazy lizards doing the "neck" thing....

IMG_4033.jpg

The guy in the plane who writes a lot of "Jesus" stuff, and does the happy face sometimes....(Someone will probably have a pic of his "work" though)

smileyoureinparadise.jpg

Great pix. It's always nice to see the worlds from a different perspective.

This is a scary one :scared1:

2007-04-15_0233.jpg

I have something like that. I was trying to get a picture of Jack Sparrow and Mack just wasnt having that. He ran right up to my camera and said "what I'm not good enough" haha. I couldnt click my camera fast enough and this is the picture I ended up with...
47b8df03b3127cceb45bf651115c00000026100BaMWzNuzcMS

And I have to add what is probably my weirdest WDW photo-
DSCN3571.jpg

that is.... Until you know that I'm a knitter. This is in the queue for Everest at AK.

Sorry, I have that one! I loved the textures and colors so much!

4.jpg

Here's another one or two of mine that I think might be unique.

9.jpg

3.jpg

This is a tshirt, hanging in a gift shop. I loved the image on it, but I really wanted it in a sweatshirt and didn't want another tshirt. So I took a picture of it. :goodvibes

7.jpg

And this is at Morocco, I think, at the World Showcase in Epcot.

17.jpg

I've posted this before, but heregoes again...
If you really want a wild experience, try this:
Right in front of the MK, there is a long dock-looking structure in the water. It serves to break the waves from the ferry dock at the MK. It is also heavily populated with birds. Coming from Poly, if you fly by that dock (about 5-10 feet - any closer and it may turn out bad), the birds will take flight. This is where the Hitchcock experience begins. The birds will be everywhere...in front of you, over you, behind you, and some even under you (just kidding, no birds are harmed with this activity). I've yet to see another picture like this one...

100_7294.jpg

I think I saw my ds4 imaginary sister on the boat in your picture. I believe that's her in the second row.

:lmao: :rotfl: :lmao: :rotfl:

I was wondering who that was. She didn't look familiar to me. I hope she had fun riding with the invisible guys!

I have the garbage can somewhere in my collection too. I also have all the ones from the Magic Kingdom in the diffrent lands. Great for scapbooking. I just trim out the logo and used them in each section of my scrapbook.

On a trashcan in EPCOT:
WaltDisneyWorldJuly2007395.jpg

In MK:
WaltDisneyWorldJuly2007246.jpg

Zooming in on Spaceship Earth:
WaltDisneyWorldJuly2007351.jpg

The wall in the Prime Time Cafe!
WaltDisneyWorldJuly2007186.jpg

This is Captain Jack Sparrow... DH and I couldn't believe how close to Johnny Depp he looked and sounded...

This is actually one of my favourite things to do at Walt Disney World is take photo's of things that dont look like thier in Disney World or that you wouldnt expect in someones vacation photo's.

BensFirstTriptoWaltDisneyWorld059.jpg

The horse drawn trolley had just driven by....

The_Subway_by_SaraMc.jpg

In the Streets of New York

The_longest_line_by_SaraMc.jpg

In the gift shop of pirates.

BensFirstTriptoWaltDisneyWorld421.jpg

BensFirstTriptoWaltDisneyWorld479.jpg

In the China pavillion's gift ship where the movie lets out.

Ok, I found more..

Here is my world showcase garbage can
BensFirstTriptoWaltDisneyWorld481.jpg

In Dinoland USA

BensFirstTriptoWaltDisneyWorld529.jpg

By the cashwrap in the store with all the muppet stuff that looks like a hotel check in
BensFirstTriptoWaltDisneyWorld567.jpg

In Mickey's toontown.. We had a 1 gig card that was half full and DH started taking photo's of everything to try to fill it

BensFirstTriptoWaltDisneyWorld692.jpg

Inside a store in Frontierland

BensFirstTriptoWaltDisneyWorld727.jpg

Great thread. Does anyone know if you can scan pictures that were already developed onto this site or do you have to download direct from your camera? I have some cool Hidden Mickey shots that are pretty neat and would like to show.

smallwhereswaldo.jpg

sorry for the pic quality - it was taken on the disposable camera they give you and then scanned.

i have a bunny outside of LE Celliur Steak House, but i dont know how to add pictures.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter