Show me a picture, PROVE ME WRONG!

so he isnt quite getting run over by the steam roller but he is driving it. here are two others that may be kind of rare? i had only noticed the sign once in about 25 trips to disney so i thought id snap a shot with my phone. the other is the sign when they were working on the fountain in mgm.

BringingDowntheHouse.jpg

l_58c2dbd7d36c3b0850d00568146f8b92.jpg

0904061359.jpg

How about this one.........the naughty and nice list from the parade at AK

naughtynicelist.jpg

WDWentrance.jpg
WDWentrance.jpg
[/IMG]
This was taken from Pop Century, 80's building A. (I think that's the right building; I looked it up in my Passporter.)

Disney1-8-07023.jpg

I never knew you could see a WDW Welcome Sign from Pop Century, until we were walking up the steps to our room! What a great surprise! :goodvibes

Here's the spot on a POP map where we took the picture:

PopPictureLocation.jpg

The big, red * is the spot!

I have that one--- let me see if I can find it...We stayed in the 80s building in 2005.

Here it is...
WDWentrance.jpg
[/IMG]

WDWentrance.jpg

here's my photo from a few posts above -- hopefully this one will work...

so he isnt quite getting run over by the steam roller but he is driving it. here are two others that may be kind of rare? i had only noticed the sign once in about 25 trips to disney so i thought id snap a shot with my phone. the other is the sign when they were working on the fountain in mgm.

l_58c2dbd7d36c3b0850d00568146f8b92.jpg

I have one of yours!

5.jpg

And here's another one of mine that I think is unique....anyone know where it's from? :D

lowenbrau.jpg

I have one of yours!

5.jpg

And here's another one of mine that I think is unique....anyone know where it's from? :D

lowenbrau.jpg

If I'm not mistaken, it's at the train exhibit in Germany. I believe I have some pictures as well, though not in such great detail as yours.

Here are 3 more of my favorite "different" pictures:

IMG_0643.JPG

At City Hall in the Magic Kingdom

IMG_0940.JPG

Window at a store in France

IMG_1138.JPG

Crisis on the monorail, and we just happened to be riding in the front. My husband was in heaven, as the monorail is his favorite "attraction", AND he got to see them working on it.:worship:

Here's an evacuation shot of Splash Mountain...

SplashEvacuation.jpg

Here's Kip from the CP, sitting at our table while I marched... had to love how he still managed to balance his pink lemonade :laughing:

Kipinmychair.jpg

Only another geek would have one of these (but I know a few people who do)

disneysurvey.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter